An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Instead of adding 5 coins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Clan Wars // Challenge the Monkeys
Previous topic :: Next topic  
mandyififa
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 2 Mar 2017, 03:40    Post subject: Instead of adding 5 coins Reply with quote
Some people will claim that we are forcing people to spend more money playing games with cheapest fifa 18 coins, but that's very much the opposite. With the introduction of the task, the player will finally have the chance to win the cube, ask them to spend less to upgrade their range soon, or give up smokers in the fight to use refresh. It will not be easy to earn cube. Not all tasks will provide cube as a reward, and those who will need you to complete the task quickly. More articles in the future blog.

It does not feel like a manipulation attempt, due to the use of localized rewards (just in the arena), in fact, it does not actually prevent any progress, just help certain when you play the arena regularly. Of course, people always look at this from another point of view. Instead of adding 5 coins, they are actually removing those. You can have 100 coins, but because the arena you have 95. I think this is also an effective view. That's why this particular theme is so charming to me. Without proper instructions, it's designed to prove a way or another, it can work in two ways. If you have any ideas or ideas, please feel free to leave the comments section.www.vipfifa18.com
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 2 Mar 2017, 03:40    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Clan Wars // Challenge the Monkeys All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden