An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

AlmostAChristian3AARebuketoLukewarmChristianity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Pics & Vids
Previous topic :: Next topic  
luixilia
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 8 Jul 2017, 22:24    Post subject: AlmostAChristian3AARebuketoLukewarmChristianity Reply with quote

Almost A Christian: A Rebuke to Luke-warm Christianity
by Dorsett D Smith MD

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Almost A Christian: A Rebuke to Luke-warm Christianity

This book is an uncompromising attempt to call the “Almost a Christian” to repentance and expose error. Biblical truth is absolute truth and offends postmodernists, who reject absolutes. The Christian claim that we have the only truth is non-negotiable and under heavy assault in Western culture. Many of my important comments have been shaped by those great saints who have gone before me, and I reference them in the text. This book is purposefully short because large books are not read in a dumbed-down culture. Some readers may want further exegesis of certain passages and proof texts. Others may question why I have focused only on certain theological issues.

I have made the difficult choice to focus on the important current issues that my men’s Bible leadership study struggles with, rather than speaking to other important sin issues. I am more interested in making people think and being challenged, rather than having them agree with me on every theological issue. The biblical and prophetic call to Jeremiah and God’s leadership remains: “To root out and pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and plant” (Jer 1:10).

Almost A Christian: A Rebuke to Luke-warm Christianity download english

5d8a9798ff

Birthday Wishes for Rosemary: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)Zany Circus: Paradox (Zany Circus Kids)Treasure at Devils LakeLa Naissance Normale du Chrétien: Pour un bon départ dans la vie avec Dieu (French Edition)Maze+book+for+kids%3A+Activity+Books+for+Kids+%28Easy+Maze+for+Kids%29+%28Volume+1%29Count Down: to success (study in Numbers)WHAT IS THE FATHER STEPHEN’S 13TH MEDICAL MENTAL DISEASE DISORDER LINKED TO THE UPSIDE DOWN CROSS IN THE HOLY BIBLETelehandlers Daily Inspection Checklist: Daily Inspection Logbook/Journal/OSHA record keeping (Daily Checklists/Safety Checklists/Logs (8.5 x 6 inches close to A5 paper))Vangelo di Matteo: Volume 3 Cap. 23:1; 28:1-20 (Italian Edition)Christian Poems - Spiritual Poetry - Uplifting
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 8 Jul 2017, 22:24    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Pics & Vids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden