An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Interesting Economic Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JensenBreck
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 29 Nov 2017, 05:40    Post subject: Interesting Economic Issue Reply with quote
Hi there,

Basically playing a multiplayer game with my friend, he's Sol Force, I'm Tarka. We're getting our trade systems up, he's upgraded to antimatter and starting to build his prototypes. Suddenly one turn, he's upgraded a science station (as far as he knows or can determine nothing else was purchased that turn) and he's now 4million credits in the hole. His debt interest is rather abruptly eating all his income, taking him further in the hole each turn.

I can try to provide more details if desired, and if this had happened to me instead of him I'm sure I could describe the issue in far greater detail.

My question is simple. Did he just overspend and now has to work hard to build back up? Or did something go wrong, and the game messed something up on us that it shouldn't?

Also while I'm at it, I couldn't find a way to 'give' him money from my own treasury. He can request donations, obviously, but there doesn't seem to be an option I can find to just give resources away like there was in the previous game.

Finally, it occured to me that some kind of financial history records tab could be extremely useful in figuring out budgeting issues like this. And why doesn't it calculate expenses such as ships being built and stations upgraded into your 'projected income'? Is this something that hasn't been implemented yet or hasn't been thought of yet?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.kerberos-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=24674

product launch
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 Nov 2017, 05:40    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden