An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

New HuH iCTF server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 13 Apr 2009, 11:30    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
Hoi,

Last night, we created a new iCTF server which will be dedicated to experienced players only.

Why would we do that ? Well, after a little chat with some players, it appeared that we're all fed up with all the noobs on the current server, annoying us with blocking, not covering, hooking, stuff like that. To avoid that and find some fun back while playing, we decided that creating another server for experienced players was an idea that's worth testing.

Still there are some rules which are specified in the MOTD (no one reads it but still) :

- Use english while talking to the whole server
- Don't even try to camp unless you like getting banned

Besides, we (mostly Sd` and myself) can't be sure the server is gonna be filled with the appropriate players all the time, especially when we're not here. That's why we also count on you to votekick the ones that you think don't belong to the server.

So, update your favorites and let's make this work !

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 13 Apr 2009, 11:30    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
erx
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 13 Apr 2009, 11:44    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
Great Idea!
I hope i am experienced enought to play there :P

Keep Cool !
ICQ MSN Skype
cloxx
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 13 Apr 2009, 13:12    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
The idea is not bad but in my opinion absolutely not feasible
~{MS}~ krrkt
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 13 Apr 2009, 13:19    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
that's a small prob with instagib, if you're outclassed you don't really notice it since you will still get some random lucky shots~ lesser skilled players wont leave the server out of themselves..
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 13 Apr 2009, 15:48    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
That's why we'll make them leave.

~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 14 Apr 2009, 07:03    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
That's why we'll make them leave.

yeehaaw
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 14 Apr 2009, 08:56    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
Good job Tho.

Hope that will work. Lately I had the idea of creating kinda a 1337 (remember the 1337 irc channel for UT, tho ) server with a password we would give in people we trust. Unfortunately, this will last in non experienced players to stay at a lower level, because they won't be able to learn from others. We'll see what happens with this new server!

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 14 Apr 2009, 10:12    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
Yesterday, we managed to have some very great games, it worked quite well. The noobs were votekicked by the players, everything went as planned. Hope this will continue coz those games were very enjoyable.

~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 14 Apr 2009, 10:30    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
Great! Gonna try this tonight!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:18    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
Works pretty well tbh! The noobs where kicked so fast yesterday, great thing! Thanks HuH!
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 15 Apr 2009, 12:46    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
Had never believed,
that this would work.
But it does!
Oh man, have to improve my ctf2 skills
~{MS}~ Bug
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr 2009, 07:36    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server Reply with quote
works great! one noob tried to kick me and within 2 secs everyone voted no and another player tried to kick the noob and within 2 secs he was gone

big fat kudo to you
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:47    Post subject: New HuH iCTF server
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden