An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] ksm
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr 2009, 11:56    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
oh c'mon, i already said hello, ofc via telepathic waves Level 5. Posting text and letters is for n00bs

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr 2009, 11:56    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Tom
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr 2009, 12:04    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
ksm wrote:
btw, i dont prettend on anythin but it looks strange. some Monkeys are kinda ignorin' my app. Didn't even say hello. 
Hello, Zongo. I know u r everywhere and can hear me. sendin' u telepathic waves. 

I was away for some days and i really dont want to make the impression im ignoring stuff here
So lets just say and GOOD LUCK for you!

As already said in the beginning: one of the best applications i ever saw. Keep it up, get used to your ping and ctf2/4 and always try hard.
If you really want i believe you can make it into MS, but be patient my friend

/offtopic 1
Hey mates, long time no c
/offtopic 0
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr 2009, 13:55    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Oh, Zongo, i had been bad man when blamed u in being not affable, while my own reciever was tuned on oldschool level-4 waves, of course with my ancient firmware i couldnt get any messages from ya. 

/*
Tom, thanx for word!
*/

Eve, u can blame me in being again a tricky person, but my last post was kinda way of gettin activity here in my thread, dont want it die. ) Also dont want Monkeys die of depletion while OGCing all days long! its dangerous! 

Last edited by ~{MS}~ ksm on Fri 1 May 2009, 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr 2009, 14:02    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
ksm wrote:
Eve, u can blame me in being again in being tricky person, but my last post was kinda way of gettin activity here in my thread, dont want it die. ) Also dont want Monkeys die of depletion while OGCing all days long! its dangerous!

This time I didn't say anything. Don't consider me as the big mafia fellow who's always suspicious Don't worry about this, though I'm very protective when it comes to MS - like other members I guess
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 10:41    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
"Dear Diary......

day first.

I want to share with u the one touching story... its the story of a-man-to-a-mokney-convertation...

One day a man after hard drinks\n\weeds woke up on the desert island...
He opend his eyes and was shocked. No one soul could he see around. Only sand, ocean and incredible huge coconut tree in the distanse...
This man didnt remember how he found himself in such strange place, but this fact was shaded by an extremely high feeling of excitation. Why he was so excited??? He had a feeling of great magnetic powers coming from the coconut tree, he knew that's  there was unknown but strong connection between his destiny and it.
He rised from the sand and had a look around. He was shocked to find some items around him, among them was: a mirror, so he could recognize hisself (yes, diary, this man was I.  thanx 2 mirror... )
In addition to mirror he found half gram of some white powder, rolled up into tube 100$ and plastic card... He combined those items and achieved great mood and lasergun materialised from nowhere... And that was good.  So brave and cocky he moved towards the coconunt tree...
Made first step he stumbled over one more item, and that was Diary-notebook and strange pen, which had blood inks. He thought that it was a sign, and took this book and filled those strings which u had read above...
Now he is fuckin hugry, and this is dilemma.
Only coconuts were looking eatable, but they were there... on a mystical tree.
A man became alerted, he had a feeling that someone is there nearby this magic-palm.
He has taken his lasergun back to front and looked in it like into telescope (yes, laserguns have this feature. + dont forget about white powder)...
And what did he see???

He faced the staring monkey, lookin with a guarded severe gaze.

he couldnt understand whether monkey was friendly or not, but the man had very positively mood and loved all world, so he moved towards the monkey withouta hesitation...

2be continued.

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 10:45    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Wow... man, you really took some drugs here!
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 11:11    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
nonono.. only when i was 3years old and mismatched pills and vitamins... ambulance was there, but they made me alive somehow, and now i have demonic powers inside me. 

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 11:28    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
another druggie! woo!
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 13:56    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
good
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 7 May 2009, 12:22    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 7 May 2009, 12:25    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
I lol'd.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 7 May 2009, 12:32    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
f3 

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 7 May 2009, 14:16    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Hrhr, Nice one tbh
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 7 May 2009, 23:15    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote

Eternal infinite and endlessnes
Long wait for severe sentence
My beard has grown, and hair is grey
But i am still waiting anyway...

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 7 May 2009, 23:52    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
You're a fucking artist, man.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:30    Post subject: [Application] ksm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden