An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] ksm
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
cloxx
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 07:18    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
this app rocks!
so many nice ideas!
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 07:18    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ o10
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 07:29    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Ksm, why don't you come over and try to play with us instead of writing poems?

Stick to the topic or I'll stick my stick up your...
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 08:54    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
I'm playin! but i mostly get Adam online and some of Kryptons.... =)
o10, i heard that u dont hate desert map, so mb lets rock some time? Just tell me when u can.

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 11:13    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Hoooraay, i cought Ovie and we played with him 2x2 against {COM} clan, 2 wins on our side...
It was somethin new for me and we have no tactics at all, i was confused a little, but nevertheless i think it was nice messy game )
Thnx 2 Ovie, gg!

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 11:23    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
1- I'm sorry but as I said in the private forums, my connexion is fucked up by now. I'm currently writing from my girl friend's one

2- Great job with Ovie. Though I guess that even if you didn't notice it, he tried to organize the defense a lil' bit so that there was the minimum team play required. What were the scores / map?
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 11:32    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
oh i didnt remember, ctf4 was much better kinda half-advantage on our side, and ctf2 was too messy for me, and result sucked. 1000\800.
I was confused a bit cuz i didnt know how to play with Ovie when should i support, or when attack, but anyway ≈ you must spoil before you spin, practice makes perfect.

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 13:34    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
If you play with Ovie, you attack. He'll kick you out of his defense ground anyway :P

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 14:16    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
bla bla bla I tried to attack too and it wasn't THAT bad anyway you're all right. I feel at the defense like fish in water

The games were kinda messy but not very bad... You just seem to be not used to the ctf2 map, that's all
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 8 May 2009, 15:25    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Oh what a nice day... I had played with Eve too!

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 11 May 2009, 12:33    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
I have fallen asleep....

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 11 May 2009, 23:49    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
nice pic! Have you visited HuH server yet?

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 12 May 2009, 06:41    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
yeah, i play there sometimes with my super-shitty-pings )
I've met many of MS there, but you. ) what time r u usually playing? morning\day\evening?

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 13 May 2009, 08:18    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
hello... yesterday i was in plastic surgery cabinet. Ive asked them to make somethin with my nose, and i like the result:

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 13 May 2009, 08:35    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Evening, my friend. 22-23 GMT+1

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 17:28    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
~fake things~
not actual.

Last edited by ~{MS}~ ksm on Mon 1 Jun 2009, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Today at 15:32    Post subject: [Application] ksm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 4 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden