An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] ksm
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ o10
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 17:44    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
ksm, you had a conversation with me ingame? about your ping?

Because I haven't talked to you about your ping ingame. It wasn't me. Somebody must have been faking me.

My opinion is that there should be no division, a player is a player. As long as you can frag with high accuracy with your 120 ping, I don't care

Stick to the topic or I'll stick my stick up your...

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 17:44    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 17:48    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
bwahaha. they have fooled me? LOL. how naive i am. 

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 17:50    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
it was so... so... heartbreakin... 

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 18:24    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Your ping seems to have improved compared to the beginning of your application btw. You now have 120/130 which is clearly better than 160.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 18:37    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
idunno what's going on. Someone is jokin/fakin/trickin... It doesn't cancell any of my words. Im still in, and applying. Want this to be clear.
(sorry Adam that i left server. my network failed.)

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 18:40    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Adam just told me. Just don't participate in ANY discussion ingame with any MS. Or just be careful to what you say.

You know we're here at the forum and you can pm us or write anything here to get confirmation.

Also, we're able to see when it's you or not thanks to your ping. But we're not all checking the ping all the time, so what about you share your skin's png with us only so we can recognize you without a doubt ?

~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 18:48    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
np. its in your Pm inbox. )

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 19:33    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Got it.

~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 19 May 2009, 09:12    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Moreover, although you don't often see us in-game, that doesn't mean we aren't playing. Most of us are faking atm, for many reasons. By the way we can recognize each others thanks to our skins

Monkeys are watching you
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 19 May 2009, 09:42    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Indeed, we are playing more often than you think

~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 19 May 2009, 21:25    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
Indeed, we are playing more often than you think

At the night. When everyone is sleeping and only silent noise of crying babies can be heard Monkeys arise and bring pain to aimbotters, campers and lolkids!
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 20 May 2009, 09:02    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
Haha !

Btw was nice to see ya yesterday sas, even for 5 minutes. Was enough to give pain in your ass
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 20 May 2009, 09:08    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
omagad. last days im lookin in this topic with a sinking heart. stop scaring me with offtopics =)

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 20 May 2009, 16:00    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Eve wrote:
Haha !

Btw was nice to see ya yesterday sas, even for 5 minutes. Was enough to give pain in your ass

Was nice to see you, too. I was playing for kinda an hour before we met so, had to go.

ksm wrote:
omagad. last days im lookin in this topic with a sinking heart. stop scaring me with offtopics =)

It's the way this forum lives. Someone posts offtopic and everybody else just keep it up. Thats our monkey insanity in action and I don't think someone has the power to stop it. Besides, it keeps your application on tops which is a good thing for you
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 20 May 2009, 16:08    Post subject: [Application] ksm Reply with quote
I know why sas171 took a retreat! To think about life and come back for telling the truth.

What I mean is :

word

PostPosted: Today at 15:40    Post subject: [Application] ksm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden