An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :)
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Pics & Vids
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ o10
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 08:21    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Thanks for the games, guys, it was awesome. Here's the screenshot commemorating these wonderful moments.

Stick to the topic or I'll stick my stick up your...

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 08:21    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 08:48    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Yessss!

Unfortunately I lost my connexion just after then, and didn't get it back since this morning

Hope to see sas171 again soon, was awesome!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 09:38    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Zongo's missing, he arrived right after that game. So we gathered 8 monkeys in one evening. \o/

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 09:45    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Did ya play internal ctf after that? :o
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 13:47    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
nah we watched some pron and OGC-ed
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 13:48    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
No, we waited for you but as you weren't coming back, some monkeys went off. We were like 4 remaining monkeys to play a public ctf game (which I played without firing, kinda hard :>)

~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 13:54    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Damn me! I'm sorry guys
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 15:02    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May 2009, 15:11    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
?
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 00:22    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Wanted to thank you all for that evening. I was like transported 3 years in the past. I mean 20 minutes flatrate + dm2 + monkeys. Great times!

Some of you complained about dm2 and said they hate dm and everything. Guys, it's the way MS was born.

The very first meeting of MS was on dm2. It's where A&E suggested to build MS to me, over, light and o10.

Quote:

[WTF] o10: what are you doing here?
sas171: we are creating a clan together.
[WTF] o10: no way! It's gonna be the best clan ever!

Cool stuff
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 01:41    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
keep the spirit
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 09:36    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Quote:
[WTF] o10: what are you doing here?
sas171: we are creating a clan together.
[WTF] o10: no way! It's gonna be the best clan ever!

Indeed! That's how o10 came up here! Hehe, great souvenirs!!!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 6 May 2009, 09:45    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
We know it's the way MS has been created. But that won't make me love dm2 (the map). I think we all started to play dm and to pwn the fp8 server in our old days. So that's kinda the gametype that created all the monkeys that we are

Great night anyway, nice to play some games with you sas, and with so many monkeys.

Olympic
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 28 May 2009, 10:48    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
i like your skins

but iK skins are better! heheee
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 28 May 2009, 13:32    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :) Reply with quote
Hey, show us your skin on a picture

PostPosted: Today at 00:38    Post subject: Crazy Monkey Meeting at the MS server :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Pics & Vids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden