An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Article] What is it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 13 May 2009, 14:55    Post subject: [Article] What is it? Reply with quote
WHAT ARE THE ARTICLES

Here's a brief announce to launch a new feature on this board : THE ARTICLES.

Observations

Since we've been playing teeworlds we have noticed that a lot of the tees have a lack (no offense) of gaming experience, in contrary to the Monkeys, who are mostly old gaming players.

Monkey reaction

Because we wanna share this experience we have accumulated since years, we have planned to release a set of articles over gaming. We hope that this will allow you to enhance your gaming experience, and bring you to a new state of mind, and of course, teeworlds skillz!

Have fun!

PostPosted: Wed 13 May 2009, 14:55    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 13 May 2009, 22:33    Post subject: [Article] What is it? Reply with quote
Any plans to migrate good old article by o10 from the old forums? You know, about player types...
~{MS}~ o10
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 13 May 2009, 23:29    Post subject: [Article] What is it? Reply with quote
Did it myself.

Stick to the topic or I'll stick my stick up your...
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 18 May 2009, 21:31    Post subject: [Article] What is it? Reply with quote
oh this is a great idea! well done

PostPosted: Today at 01:11    Post subject: [Article] What is it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden