An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Presentation] momeento
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
momeento
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun 2009, 19:57    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Hello,

It is high time to present myself
I have been waiting for this moment, and many times I wondered how much should I say about myself. Well, I am going to confess only basic information. I guess it will be a little surprise for some players. I suppose that most of you know me from the game, but only few of you know something more about me (lovely ksm ;> ). Yeees, I am more than pretty tee ))

I am 17 and I live in Poland (near the Krakow). My name is Edith (goodbye my anonymity. . .)
Is that so weird that there are girls who plays games? I don’t think so, anyway I feel lonely here.
I play teeworlds since the 0.4.2. Why I play? Because of my brother, thanks to him I have such a nice addictions. Why am I here? Because of Tho. He was saying over and over he wanted me to register so I eventually gave up. For what? Really I don’t have any idea. . . . I guess there won’t be any pleasure for me to talk about OGC or make floody discussions, will be? ))

Aah, and I am really curious, is anybody here who listen to rock, punk-rock (PUNK’S NOT DEAD!) ? Or only techno-boys? ;>
Sorry for my English - I know it's not the best. I am still working on it. ))
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun 2009, 19:57    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun 2009, 21:10    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Finally, didn't think you would make that topic that fast.

Anyway welcome again. As far as I know, there are a few more girls who play that game, well I have only one in mind, but I'm sure there are more.

Adam always told me that you thought your english isn't good enough for MS, and well, as I thought, you were wrong :>

Again as I far as I know, Ovie is a rocky boy (mixed up with an emo boy but eh ;>). Like once in a year, I listen to some songs from The Toy Dolls (thanks to Al`) who are a punk rock band, if you know them. We never really discussed about music here, except conversations between Zongo, Ovie and myself @ irc :>

Welcome again, and enjoy your time here (damn we gotta have to find another OGC symbol that fits :>)

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
manual
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun 2009, 23:17    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Hi momeento
Welcome to the board!
I think you know me,
we played against ms with each other and we won
I'm randombits/second.strike/second/Jürgen
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun 2009, 23:22    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
but you can say Jürgen to me
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun 2009, 23:57    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
momeento wrote:
Aah, and I am really curious, is anybody here who listen to rock, punk-rock (PUNK’S NOT DEAD!) ? Or only techno-boys? ;>

ROCK!

but praise the techno vikings

anyways, and hf on our lil board
dont know many girls around teeworlds and its always a pleasure to meet one.
and well, i rly dont think u culd have fun OGCing
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 00:18    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Hello there!
It's great to see another person from Poland here, especially a girl. Yeah we're not only techno-boys. I love basically only rock music (see my lastfm profile: clicky!). Since you won't fit part of our sense of humour for some reasons still I'm curious if you find anything interesting here. We are just crazy monkeys and I wonder how it looks from "the other side", no offence.

Welcome again and feel free to post much here!
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 01:36    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
momeento wrote:
My name is Edith (goodbye my anonymity. . .) Is that so weird that there are girls who plays games?

Ha! Knew it! All the way from 4.2

Not really, somebody told it to me once, but he told me that I shouldn't tell you, that he is the person who told it to me when you tell me that you are a girl... to hell! ---* was it :P

Well, welcome to our nasty forums. And since everybody is talking about this weird smiley - OGC

* here was the name of the person who rewealed the great secret, but I was forced to remove it or he would kill me
~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 01:43    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Ah, forgot something. I think he belongs in this thread
azmeuk
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 12:16    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Hi momeento, nice to see you there
I'm unhappily more a electro/down-tempo/triphop/dub guy those times than a rocky boy
See you in game !
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 15:06    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
i dont limit myself with only one music direction so i can listen to punkrock either. What bands do u like, momeento? may be ill find some russian equvalents just for ur fun
and btw,
~{MS}~ sas171 wrote:

Not really, somebody told it to me once, but he told me that I shouldn't tell you, that he is the person who told it to me when you tell me that you are a girl... to hell! ---* was it :P

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 15:43    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Who might that be? :>
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 15:53    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Hmm, hard to guess.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 15:54    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Indeed, don't even try
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 15:56    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
a girl! finally! right at the moment we were thinking about doing the sexchange on Eve!?

hiya !
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 15:57    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ sas171 wrote:
Ah, forgot something. I think he belongs in this thread

simply awesome

PostPosted: Today at 00:39    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden