An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Presentation] momeento
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
momeento
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 18:29    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
ŁAŁ! I did not except such a warm welcome ! I had just woke up and saw a lot of replies to my post. Mmm, I like this feeling. I thank you all, guys. ;-)

manual wrote:

I'm randombits/second.strike/second/Jürgen

Manual – It is high time to next nick! Something like ‘seven faces’ fits to you

~{MS}~ sas171 wrote:

Not really, somebody told it to me once, but he told me that I shouldn't tell you, that he is the person who told it to me when you tell me that you are a girl... to hell! ---* was it :P

Hee hee, I don’t have any impress who could said that, however ksm I need to talk to you! ;>

A propos music, I have nothing against techno I just prefer other music.
My favorite bands : Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and The Cure (pop)* - I love ALL them songs!
And something more punk – Rancid, for me best song is Time Bomb (mm, that sexy voice ) and Anti-flag really dense music however I don't agree with all them lyrics, I am not agressive enough ;<
And other classic rock bands, I am sure you know some of them: Pink Floyd, The Who, The Doors, Guns'n'Roses, AC/DC (tnt! i am dynamite!), Black Sabbath and so on . . .
** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-YiLU0SkIo
What do you think about this? I have sentiment to this neurotic music. ))

~{MS}~ ksm wrote:
i dont limit myself with only one music direction so i can listen to punkrock either. What bands do u like, momeento? may be ill find some russian equvalents just for ur fun

I wanna more Russian rap!
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 18:29    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 18:41    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Oh momeento I have a question, are you going to the Opener festival this year? There obviously won't be legends that you mentioned above but still some great bands will appear to make a terrific show. I hope so at least
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 19:54    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Ovie no, I cannot. However I am going to another concert on thursday. My friends will be playing on the market in Krakow if you only want you can join us (it's free) ;D They are not so good (rly they are terrible) but at least you can pogo. (Biegać, skakać, latać, pływać w tańcu pogo wypoczywać!)
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 20:33    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Haha, too long way to Cracow from Lodz. It means a trip for me unfortunately Anyway, thanks for the invitation. If I get somehow to Cracow these holidays, I'll tell you and then no excuses allowed
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 21:00    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ krrkt wrote:
a girl! finally! right at the moment we were thinking about doing the sexchange on Eve!?

Isn't it already done ? o_0

edit : Someone who loves Pink Floyd is undoubtly someone good.
manual
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 21:28    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
momeento wrote:

Manual – It is high time to next nick! Something like ‘seven faces’ fits to you

Your the very first person, who gives this a positive spin
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 09:23    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ krrkt wrote:
a girl! finally! right at the moment we were thinking about doing the sexchange on Eve!?

hiya !

Sorry Momeento, I gotta answer this before :

Haha
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 09:26    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
momeento wrote:
My favorite bands : Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and The Cure (pop)* - I love ALL them songs!

Deep Purple ftw ==> Smoke on the water !!!!!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 09:27    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
azmeuk wrote:
~{MS}~ krrkt wrote:

Isn't it already done ? o_0

edit : Someone who loves Pink Floyd is undoubtly someone good.

Oh and :
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 09:30    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Well, now that I FUed ( ) everyone , I can welcome you on this crazy board. Unfortunately I will not be able to help you in your gaming-girl condition, coz now everyone knows that I'm not a girl. Trust meh, the question has been asked so many times since I played TW... seems like kids really need some girl friends...

So again, welcome, and don't bother, your english is really good. Next step seems to be ventrilo, since Ksm forces you to buy a mic
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 10:21    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Hi momeento! Cześć!

Witamy Cię na forum

I haven't had a good opportunity to post here since I'm having my exam session and I'm basically thrown outta life until July.

But! You're from Poland! And BUT! YOU'RE A GIRL!

Girls in Teeworlds exist, but they're such a rarity that when one finds one, he must hide her deep in the mountains of Mordor. xD

I've always dreamed of having a representative of female species in my beloved clan. So the only thing that you should do now is: POST AN APPLICATION!

I can guarantee you'll be in the clan in a matter of seconds. xD

Stick to the topic or I'll stick my stick up your...
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 10:24    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ o10 wrote:
Hi momeento! Cześć!

No : tchechtch.

At least this is how my ex polish gf learnt it to me in european writing

+ : bioujka (if I remember correctly) ... these are the only things I'm able of in pol
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 10:25    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ o10 wrote:
I can guarantee you'll be in the clan in a matter of seconds

Hey, and what about meh ? At least Eve (the nick) is far more female like than Momeento
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 10:28    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Quote:
So the only thing that you should do now is: POST AN APPLICATION!

+1

Quote:
+ : bioujka (if I remember correctly) ... these are the only things I'm able of in pol

I suppose you mean "buźka" which is an equivalent of "kiss".
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jun 2009, 10:28    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ o10 wrote:

Hey!
She playes good without doubt...
but better than me?

Wheres the discrimination of women?

PostPosted: Today at 15:26    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden