An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Presentation] momeento
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 08:35    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 08:35    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 08:38    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Yeah, we kinda all do. That's the main reason for the invitation eh

Convince her that joining MS doesn't kill your freedom etc etc ! True story ! I was just like you momeento before deciding to apply ;>

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 09:12    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
Convince her that joining MS doesn't kill your freedom etc etc ! True story ! I was just like you momeento before deciding to apply ;>

I have to say that Tho was not an easy fellow to convince But I guess he doesn't regret it, and participates hardly to the nasty crap of this board
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 12:23    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
What the hell "momy" never thought you are a girl (<- might sound weird in a different context )

Pretty crazy player!
manual
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 12:32    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
momeento,
you can play with other nicks if you want your freedom
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 13:11    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
manual wrote:
momeento,
you can play with other nicks if you want your freedom

Other players aren't justg like you, changing nick and using multiple accounts all the time.
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 13:17    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
im not so, too.
im randombits, noone else (or maybe second, but i think i will change nick to randombits again, cause this nick is much cooler , CAUSE: a nick is only cool, if it gains certain fame, and randombits is famous)
but if your outta training or only want to play inkognito,
you can change your nick to some random one.
Like all or many of you do
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 13:44    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
lol jorgen... you crack em up... either way Hey momeento I didnt welcome you to the board yet. I already knew you are a girl so no suprises there... well welcome... I do agree that you should turn in an app for MS, Think you are a great player with lotsa brain... the fact that you are a girl helps too, to be honest I think every game should have an even numbr of female players... women just have a difrent perspective when it comes to stuff. So all and all I would personally be happy to give you an "yes" vote in advance.

about the activity and obligations. well as you may have noticed it took me a month to welcome you so MS isnt like BE HERE NOW AND THEN. we all have jobs and other stuff thats more important then Teeworlds. I will respect your opinion and descission but I do feel obliged to say (as a joke): "OMG WTF JOIN UP SO WE CAN SEE PIX!"
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 14:36    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
hrhr...
we shouldnt wait!
here she is!

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 15:18    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
yes
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 17:56    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
oh my god. she's so cute. can we get two?
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 22:00    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
ksm ! ! !

Playing with you is pleasure for me as well ))
As to decision I need a time
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jul 2009, 00:44    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
where are u?

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jul 2009, 22:23    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
~{MS}~ ksm wrote:
where are u?

+1
Q
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jul 2009, 23:05    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento Reply with quote
Second girl I saw in TW
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:28    Post subject: [Presentation] momeento
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden