An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

XviD Movies Recommendations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Pics & Vids
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 16:10    Post subject: XviD Movies Recommendations Reply with quote
It usually happens to me that I feel like watching some XviD movie on my computer screen but I have problem with finding anything appropriate. I know how to find good new movie but these are usually the ones that are not released in XviD versions yet. Since I have this problem right now I want to ask you for some ideas what to watch or for some fancy sites where I can find such info about the newest XviD releases with some user/pro rating.

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 16:10    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 16:28    Post subject: XviD Movies Recommendations Reply with quote
use imdb.com for ratio, then use your best polish torrent tracker to find that movie simple, isnt it?
there are tons of russian trackers, but im not sure that u want to watch movies in russian

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 18:45    Post subject: XviD Movies Recommendations Reply with quote
http://www.rlslog.net !

programs, movies, games

you can select what kind of movie (cam/dvdrip) on the right, and its updated multiple times a day.

torrent link ussually works, but you can probably find the movie you want also on http://www.torrentz.com

hf
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jun 2009, 19:33    Post subject: XviD Movies Recommendations Reply with quote
Thanks krrkt that's exactly what I was looking for I know where to get the movies from. I just didn't know one particular page where I could find the info about what is available at the scene
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jun 2009, 10:20    Post subject: XviD Movies Recommendations Reply with quote
WWW.NINJAVIDEO.NET streaming divx movies, most of the time they put movies up there around the day they are world wide released on the net (some movies hit there before hitting rlslog some do 1 day after)
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:04    Post subject: XviD Movies Recommendations
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Pics & Vids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden