An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

A moment of silence.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Bug
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 08:50    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
Dear friends and other people,

as you might have heard one of our generation's greatest popstar has died last night. We all (should) know him from his great work. Who here cant sing along to like 50% of his work? I declare a TeeWorlds free day (at least for myself) in honor of Micheal Jackson.

Micheal Jackson may you rest in peace without me playing Teeworlds today.

~{MS}~ Bug
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 08:50    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 10:06    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
R.I.P Michael.

Currently listening to Thriller... Can't say anything but : I'm in sad mood today. Even the sun doesn't want to show up today. Probably that the moon told him that she's seen his soul flying during the night...

Again,

R.I.P
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 10:33    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
[*] R.I.P [*]
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 13:02    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
[*] [*] [*] R.I.P

I love his music and will always do. I'm very sad about this too but to be honest let's say he was completely accomplished as an artist. Let's be happy that we were opportunity to have such person in the world and let's listen to his music as a tribute for him and his career.
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 15:50    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote

~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 16:20    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
I can't even tell how much.. I don't care.

RIP though.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ ryn
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 17:09    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
great artist and performer, may he rest in peace now without any pressure from his crazy parents and a free soul
azmeuk
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2009, 17:29    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:

I didn' dare to say it
ranafout
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun 2009, 19:32    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:

RIP though.

+1
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jul 2009, 14:06    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
oh for god's sake.. please post some other news, no matter what. its just ridiculous that this stuff still is the first news a visitor sees
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 2 Aug 2009, 13:57    Post subject: A moment of silence. Reply with quote
I was just having a laugh... some poeple took it to serious
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:29    Post subject: A moment of silence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden