An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Visit our IRC channel
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul 2009, 19:02    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
Hi folks
somehow it looks like that most of the people in the teeworlds community don't know how to connect to our IRC channel or even don't know what IRC is all about.
So i decided to give a very brief introduction how to reach us monkeys in our IRC channel:

#monkeystyle on Quakenet

General Information
First, for those who want to know more about IRC and quakenet in general, click here: Wikipedia: IRC, Quakenet. Official Quakenet-Page including a FAQ: click.

For all others in short the relevant information (snip from Wikipedia)
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a form of real-time Internet text messaging (chat) or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly designed for group communication in discussion forums, called channels, but also allows one-to-one communication via private message as well as chat and data transfers via Direct Client-to-Client.

- QuakeNet is currently the largest Internet Relay Chat (IRC) network, with a peak average of about 135,000 users and 100,000 channels.

- #monkeystyle is our channel in Quakenet

So in short: screw all your crappy ICQ,MSN,Skype,Jabber etc. stuff, and join IRC today

How to join:

Quick: Just visit the Quakenet-Webchat-Page click, chose a nickname, chose our irc channel #monkeystyle and connect!
Appropriate: Download an IRC-client, like MIRC (Windows) or xchat (Multiplatform), configure it to join Quakenet and join our Channel #monkeystyle.

We're looking forward to meet YOU there!

Please feel free to ask questions if any problems occur.

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul 2009, 19:02    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul 2009, 21:02    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
Could you give me an address of a decent serv of quakenet?

I managed to remove the configuration from my xchat somehow and now to lazy to search for apropriate serv.
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul 2009, 21:44    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
just try de.quakenet.org or se.quakenet.org
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 4 Aug 2009, 23:10    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
im in
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 5 Aug 2009, 09:47    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
Great ! Now you can say some insanity with us !
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 5 Aug 2009, 21:38    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
ok i finally made it to join ure channel =)
hope to see u online anytime
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 11:03    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
bump@all
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 11:32    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
Well, I don't know wether I am welcome, but as I figured out how to use IRC in miranda I allready joined some times, it was pretty late there I guess, but still
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 11:36    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
i'm now more often in IRC. I know how to handle with it now. Look forward to see you there
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 12:46    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
Yay, cya there !!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 13:08    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
Nightmist wrote:
Well, I don't know wether I am welcome

everybody* is welcome
*except rndmbits
so please dont hesitate!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 16:56    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
I lol'd so hard everyone in the office is looking at me like I'm weird.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 2 Apr 2010, 12:37    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 7 Apr 2010, 13:26    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 10 Apr 2010, 00:04    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
everyone in the office is looking at me like I'm weird.

It's normal for me.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:50    Post subject: Visit our IRC channel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden