An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] ryn
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 9 Aug 2009, 09:17    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
requests for halva and pakhlava

PostPosted: Sun 9 Aug 2009, 09:17    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OxXoR
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 12 Aug 2009, 18:01    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
it´s so quiet here
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 12 Aug 2009, 20:49    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
he is on vacation
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug 2009, 10:59    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
+1
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug 2009, 11:38    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
FFS Zongo give Eve a 2 weeks ban... you're on vacation... go surf and chase female beeings!
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 15 Aug 2009, 21:17    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
, i'm back !
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug 2009, 21:21    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
me too where is the welcum back OGC lots of new stuff to read! Nice Cupname btw
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug 2009, 23:36    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
Yay ryn ! \o/

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 30 Aug 2009, 08:15    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
hoooray, hes back! Where is my halva?

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 10 Sep 2009, 12:57    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
ryn, this application has come to an end.

After one month of intense debating (or one month of me bumping up your case over and over again and again, lazey monkeys.) we have finally made our decision.

We, MS, are very pleased to announce that you've been accepted as a member of this great family. Say hooray !

Your account name on the board will soon be changed to ~{MS}~ ryn and you'll have access to the private sections of this almighty board. You can also wear the tag in-game (don't forget the space between tag and nick !) or not, whatever you please sir.

For your information, and regarding the rules, you won't be able to play the OGC#1 with us. I'm pretty sure you understand this very well anyway, and you'll understand it better after reading the internal stuff.

Hooray again, and welcome

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 10 Sep 2009, 13:09    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 10 Sep 2009, 13:20    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote

~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 10 Sep 2009, 13:22    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 10 Sep 2009, 13:43    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
I'm also pleased to wlecome you in our small family ! You've really impressed us all !

I've done the stuff : changed your nick to ~{MS}~ ryn, and granted you as a Monkey on the board. By the way, take your time to see the internal stuff, and don't be afraid, you won't be able to read all of it, so maybe just begin by the latest topics and sticky posts. Then, find the skin topic (currently active), and see with us and ksm for a brand new fresh MS skin.

For info, I'll be there tonight, proly with Bug, Tho and Zongo. Would be great to see ya !

Hooray
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 10 Sep 2009, 13:51    Post subject: [Application] ryn Reply with quote
gratulation ryn !
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:12    Post subject: [Application] ryn
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden