An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

internet radio stations
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Music
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2009, 12:43    Post subject: internet radio stations Reply with quote
Nightmist wrote:
Well, the only way to listen good n' random music is setting your playlist to random selection.
Most internet radio stations play 10% Stuff you like, 90% just crapy music. Maybe I'm just picky, but i can find an internet Radio suting to my demands.

well that's the point in collection more than one. If the actual one plays crap, switch to the next

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2009, 12:43    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2009, 18:30    Post subject: internet radio stations Reply with quote
i prefer just buying or dowloading some good cds then you musnt do this
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2009, 18:58    Post subject: internet radio stations Reply with quote
well, i'm in principle your opinion. but due to the massive amount of music out there it is difficult (if not impossible) to find out, which music/band/singer is good, and which not, only through actively testing it by downloading it somewhere. Therefore an collection of internet radios provides the outstanding possibility of expanding your musical horizont without spending too much time to find good music by yourself. Just listen and collect names of stuff u like
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2009, 22:25    Post subject: internet radio stations Reply with quote
I listen Philosomatika and Psyradio.fm channels[psytrance, rave, goa] from the Winamp radio application mostly.
Also, I would recommend you good freeware internet radio application : http://www.screamer-radio.com/download/ [SCREAMER RADIO]
It has a nice pre-saved database of radio stations sorted by genre. And its easy to use .

DnA Dragon Army Homepage

Firepower, mate, separates men from the boys!
*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2009, 22:51    Post subject: internet radio stations Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
well, i'm in principle your opinion. but due to the massive amount of music out there it is difficult (if not impossible) to find out, which music/band/singer is good, and which not, only through actively testing it by downloading it somewhere. Therefore an collection of internet radios provides the outstanding possibility of expanding your musical horizont without spending too much time to find good music by yourself. Just listen and collect names of stuff u like

ok your principal right, but i know some people which hear the same music like me...so i talk with them about music and expand my musical horizont

Edit
btw....zongo how can i add a picture to my signature?
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2009, 23:15    Post subject: internet radio stations Reply with quote
*DoPe* Baus wrote:
btw....zongo how can i add a picture to my signature?

the same way you post an image into your posts... with the [ img ] brackets
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 18 Apr 2010, 17:55    Post subject: internet radio stations Reply with quote
For all Trance Lovers (and for the others who want to listen amazing tracks), take a look here:
http://forum.ah.fm/
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:34    Post subject: internet radio stations
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Music All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden