An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Presentation] Baus
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:25    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
That's what I wanted to see. Thanks :>

So it's a school for über pros ? Is there a strong selection of pupils ? Do the pupil who are rejected go to some ordinary noob schools ? :>

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:25    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:29    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
So it's a school for über pros ? Is there a strong selection of pupils ? Do the pupil who are rejected go to some ordinary noob schools ? :>

It originally was elite. But today the Gymnasium is just the best of the three (or 4) different school-choices for pupils (or better: parents) to go. There's nothing really special about it and the only "selection" existing is the recommendation from the primary school's teacher.
See here: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Système_éducatif_allemand
The main difference is: Gymnasium leads to Abitur (university entrance), the others don't
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:34    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
Abitur seems to be the final diploma. So if you don't go to Gymnasium, you have no diploma when you leave high school ?

~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:41    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
Abitur seems to be the final diploma. So if you don't go to Gymnasium, you have no diploma when you leave high school ?

There are several "diploma" you can get at a german school.
Abitur = Qualification for University Entrance , i.e. u can study at a University, only available at a Gymnasium. Somehow analogue to your baccalauréat, but it is not an "academic" title like in france
Fachabitur = Qualification for the Fachhochschule-Entrance (which is kind of an University, but in common sense not as good as a real university)
Mittlere Reife = basically the minimum school diploma for any pupil. You can't go to any university/Fachhochschule, but it qualifies you for any non-academic (non university) education.

Update: ok i forgot the Hauptschulabschluss which is the real minimum....
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:45    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
German education system looks still very elitist to me :> At least compared to our system.

~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:48    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
oh yeah it is, and this sucks. After 4 years of elementary schools pupils are kinda sorted to the different school types in view of their elementary school accomplishments (!!! unbelivable, but true). And in most of the cases this decision affects the whole rest of one's life. Of course you can in principle switch schools under some special conditions, but basicalley its very strict and elitist. The whole system is political discussed since forever for its spectacular unfairness, but there's no real change in sight whatsoever.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 16:55    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
I see.. damned government :> Yours seems to particularely suck.

Anyway, to come back to Baus, I guess you're a tr00 1337 pr0 to be in gymnasium. Good luck :>

*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 17:34    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
thnx tho
but what does that mean ?
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:

tr00 1337 pr0

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 18:16    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
He likes you. You know THAT particular way
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 18:19    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
and the Oscar for most boring OT goes to this topic!!! yeeey
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 18:53    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug 2009, 23:32    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:

+1
~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 6 Sep 2009, 13:50    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
After 4 years of elementary schools pupils are kinda sorted to the different school types in view of their elementary school accomplishments (!!! unbelivable, but true). And in most of the cases this decision affects the whole rest of one's life. Of course you can in principle switch schools under some special conditions, but basicalley its very strict and elitist.

Imho it's the right way to do so. I remember my school in ukraine where you have 1000 pupils all in one school. 20% of them weren't there to learn, but to cause trouble. We often had major fights with all kinds of weapons and other unpleasant experience with drugs and such.

In Germany you as a father know that your kids are separated from the dark part of society at least in the school. And it is no problem to switch from some low to some higher school. I speak from experience cause I switched from Hauptschule to Realschule myself and it was no biggie.
*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 6 Sep 2009, 14:12    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus Reply with quote
hes right

edit:
I also got some friends which go on the Hauptschule, but sadly i also know some Hauptschüler which are like "fuck gymnasium, fuck realschule,..."
so its like sas said

PostPosted: Today at 15:19    Post subject: [Presentation] Baus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden