An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Follow the example - A Zongo review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 29 Dec 2008, 15:54    Post subject: Follow the example - A Zongo review Reply with quote
FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE - A Zongo review, by Eve

The five 'F'

Since we finally decided to include Zongo in our roster - about a week ago, I have followed his activity with a lot of interest. Some of you may find me sometimes rude, asking a lot of things to members etc. The fact is that I just want the best for our beloved clan: Monkey Style. Here's what Adam and I personnaly wanted when we decided to build it up:

- Friendship
- Fun
- Fairplay
- Freaking skills
- Forward strategies

Theses are the five 'F'. I have placed the first three 'Fs' on purpose. As a matter of fact, Adam and I are best friends, and we have a lot of fun playing this game together. We wanted to find this bigger with some other lads. And we succeeded in this. To our opinion this is the most important thing.

Now MS is getting bigger, by adding two new players. The second one is still to be selected, but we have already dropped a spot in Zongo's favor. And here is the purpose of this post. As I said, we don't want to lose this friendship and profesionnalism that we had in MS. And Zongo really fits to it. At first I was a bit afraid when we decided to add two fresh players. There is always a risk. But now i'm really happy with this decision.

Be active

Beyond the fact that he is really easy to take, friendly speaking, since he's been part of MS Zongo has been really active. He's been reading the whole things in the forum, commenting things he found good / bad, giving advices and opinions. Moreover, he has contributed to develop our strategies, and with his great help, we'll be able to go further more in strategies. Moreover, I quickly noticed that some of you lads found his CTF skills a little bit under MS standarts. Actually this was true a few days ago. Zongo was a dm only player, but what a player! We knew that he could do great stuff in CTF, and we were right! He's been training hard, and by now he's getting better and better.

This all speach - long uh - to give you an example of what we are looking for. People like Zongo and all other MS are taking part of clan, not only to wear a - more or less, who cares? - known tag, but to contribute to it.

:arrow: Your will to improve MS is the thing we are looking for.

Don't forget it!!!

PostPosted: Mon 29 Dec 2008, 15:54    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 20:34    Post subject: Follow the example - A Zongo review Reply with quote
[Just a copy&paste of my original answer]

wow, dunno what to say :mrgreen: i guess i will be running around with a steady big grin on my face for the next 2 weeks lol

Just this comment: As is told before, i was clanleader of a CS clan for some time a few years ago, and i saw many members come and go during this time. And there were only few people who were some kind of dedicated to our clan. Most of the players tried to join the clan just for having a clan or having a cool tag or something and were accordingly unproductive, inactive from the beginning or simply useless for our purpose (we did not have such "five F's", but we had kind of the same ambition).
To make a long story short: i really know from first-hand how difficult it is to find people who really "fit" in an established "five F"-community. I hesitated for a long time to join a new clan, for my experiences were not that good at that time. But for MS there was no hesitation at all for i felt the "five F"-atmosphere from the beginning smile Therefore i am trying to participate in MS in the only way this awesome clan earns it, and further in a way i always wished new members in my former clan to be.

So long,
*ZONGO*

PostPosted: Today at 01:02    Post subject: Follow the example - A Zongo review
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden