An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Recruitement story] krrkt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 29 Dec 2008, 16:50    Post subject: [Recruitement story] krrkt Reply with quote
krrkt's recruitement story

krrkt was our first Monkey to be recruited over the very first 6 ones. And as all accepted member, it definitely needed to be remembered... - Eve

First contact

As a story always got a beginning... Once upon a time... :oops:

Quote:
krrkt said :

hiya,

I know the current state is no recruitement, but i hope you guys we'll make an exception~

can i join your clan?

Positive:
I got the skills somewhere, but not always as visually expressed as i want t to be.

Negative:
but the being nice to EVERYBODY will be really hard, there just so many retards out there;-(

Update:
Hi, I'm Jochem and I live in the Netherlands. I'm 22 years old, and just graduated for my study Interaction Design at the local school of arts. My life before the hook existed of a first person shooter called Enemy Territory. And at the moment also Spore, my creatura, which cranked my ego cause it showed i wouldnt do too well as god. Got no specific musical taste, but i do prefer anything electronic, drumnbass, hiphop, minimal, dubstep but also jazz~ errr yea, future plans: bigger house, 1 year in southamerica, more fun joy happiness?
More on topic, i do like some intelligent view on the game, i never backed down on doing tactics in my old
multiplayergames. Stuff about speed and unpredictableness are personal favourites~

I trust your honest judgement !

krrkt.

The first recruitement... a messy thing

And then it began! At this time we didn't really thought about taking an 8th player, and we didn't really know how to deal with it. I mean, we didn't have any process. However, things went on, a little messy to be honest:

Quote:
Adam said:
hi krrkt, ty for the judgement about MS clan,however you know the rules of this clan... Just 6 players! [...] I'll speak about it with the other MS

Quote:
sas171 said:
I think we should make an exception in this case. [...] I vote positive!

Quote:
o10 said:
I'm totally positive. Right now we're not very active, most of us are busy, and a new member would make our clan more present in Teeworlds. There has to be someone to represent the MonkeyStyle [...]Again, YES.

Quote:
Eve said:
[...] I'm neither positive nor negative to this. Just, I think we have to discuss it all together on our server.

The test

After a nice suggestion of o10, Adam and I decided to test krrkt in situation, on our lovely server. However, in MS we all have to give our opinion. See what happened...

Quote:
o10 said:
:idea: Krrkt, I suggest you meet up with Eve and Adam [...] they might test you or something. Show your best

Quote:
Eve said:
[...]everyone's available should come in my opinion

Quote:
OverPowered said:
:?: I guess I'm too late, am I?

Quote:
Eve said:
:!: I guess krrkt didn't read the messages. Too bad I waited some while for nothing. So no my friend, you are not too late :ok:

Quote:
Light said:
haha krrkt u shld read our forum moar often

Quote:
krrkt said:
:| oh shit guys, sorry, and definately sorry for the ones waiting [...] You know, any good thing happening in real life will interfere with my online behaviour : I just take these priorities, if you decide i'm not trustworthy enough for a your clan...

The thing that krrkt didn't know, is that we consider real life as a very positive thing. Hey, aren't we here to play and just have fun?

Eve wanna be sure

Yes... as some people may know him, Eve, is a guy who takes recruitement as an important thing, and he nver want to take decisions too fast. God, I hate this guy :mrgreen:

Quote:
o10 said:
[...] we all voted YES for you, still Eve wants to talk to you a bit to see your mindset [...]

Quote:
Eve said:
I'd like to know a bit more about you, your mindset in general and on the game itself. [...] the thing is that I'd like to keep some cohesion in the team, and I wanna be sure you'll fit to it. I don't wanna frighten you :twisted:

And Eve exposed the first verion of the Recruitement Formula. Yeah... the one that everyone gotta answer till this date. See it here

Quote:
sas171 said:
:!: Oh my, I'm happy I had not to fill in this formula

Happy ending

You may already know the end, but... this has to be written:

Quote:
Eve said:
:ok: [...] Welcome mate, i'm happy to welcome you in ~{MS}~

Quote:
Adam said:
Welcome kriket in MS clan!

Quote:
sas171 said:
Welcome!11

Last edited by ~{MS}~ Eve on Tue 30 Dec 2008, 09:47; edited 3 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 29 Dec 2008, 16:50    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 19:23    Post subject: [Recruitement story] krrkt Reply with quote
I knew we will take him right away
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:00    Post subject: [Recruitement story] krrkt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden