An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

3M report
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 09:26    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Mad Monkey Meeting Report  
.: A mad monkey story :.  

Hey guys, here is the report of our meeting in Germany ! Now we can tell it, it was in the all mighty Düsseldorf, deep in the town ! in this report, I (Eve) will try to give you all the feelings about those two, three days. Also, I'll do my best to not give "my" personnal point of view, but the general one. Let's go folks !

Friday 4th September

07.30 AM
Some of us, working today, should be awaken now ! Dude, 3M about to begin today, finally ! After months of threads and discussions, maybe we'll finally meet ! Ok, we won't be as many as we initially wanted, but still, we are so exciting ! Of course, we are bad monkeys, so no one has packed yesterday, and today, it's gonna be last minute package !

09.30 AM
Dude, finally workers are at work, but, hey ? Aren't we really thinking about our jobs ? Of course not ! Just dreaming about coconuts !

11.00 AM
Eve's on phone with Adam, checking that nothing's been forgotten : weed, flashlight, warm clothes, pillow "clothes" (...).

12.00 PM
Adam get in the train to Paris. Eve and Tho are gonna eat at office, eating regular food for the last time before awsome barbecues.

14.30 PM
Ada is finally in Paris ! For the next two hours and a half, he'll be drinking coffees, staring at girls, calling some friends, before joining Eve at his office.

15.45 PM
Damn... Tho and Eve are so bored at work, only waiting for the very moment they'll be able to leave their job and roadtrip !

17.30 PM
W00t ! The two bros - A & E - meet at Eve's job train station, check the car wheels, and finally go to Tho's to pick him at the very opposite of Paris.

18.30 PM
Meanwhile, Bug's taking his train from Utrecht (NL) to Düsseldorf (GER). Lucky boy, only One hour and a half and you'll meet Maitre Zongo !

19.30 PM
Damn it, Paris traffic jam is so annoying... But A & E are finally meeting Tho ! First time for Adam and Tho, and A & E know each other for about 20 years, while Tho and Eve have been meeting some times in Paris - UT2K4 FTW ! Well, time to get Tho's package in the car, get comfortable seats, configure the GPS, and... Yit's a go !

21.00 PM
Zongo and Bug finally meet at Düsseldorf's train station. We have no doubt that Bug recognized Zongo at first glance, as our Maitre is easy to point out. Hey, he's above human being ! Defenders are here, waiting for french attackers !

22.00 PM
First stop for the frenchies in a gas station. Taking some coffee, buying sandwitches, M&M's, and stretching legs a bit. Everything's good so far, everyone's excited, everyone's speaking, but... still in France ! Indeed, this is a long trip ! GPS planned about 4.30 hours, but we'll drive by night, and as Eve will be the only driver, we'll have to get some rest if we wanna get in Düsseldorf in one piece !

23.00 PM
In germany... two guys, one Dutch and one German are drinking coffee...

23.30 PM
Frenchies just passed the Belgium line ! As a matter of fact, they will have to pass through Belgium in order to get into North of Germany.

Saturday 5th September

00.00 AM
Eve needs a rest. Finding a rest area in Belgium, by night, is not easy, coz the panels are so small... ridiculous. By the way, finally found one. So dark. Only a truck and a car... Let's park in front of the car. While parking, Eve tells Adam and Tho that the man in the car looks strange, staring at us all the way through. Whatever, we need some rest. Eve turns the car off, looks in the mirror : he's still starring. Closing his eyes for a second, Eve not really in the mood for sleeping, something strange in this man's eyes. The two guys have the same feeling. Another look in the mirror... the only light left is the moonlight, and... the man's not in his car anymore ! Damn, looking clother, he's taking something in his trunk. Well, that's enough, no need to flip a coin and see if he's friendly or not, don't wanna take any risk here. Adrenalin shot, and we're quickly on the road again, looking for a regular rest area with gas station. Brrr... man this was weird !

00.15 AM
Here it is ! A gas station ! Seems like a lot more secured !

00.45 AM
Frenchies definitely hate Belgium car drivers : they are so insane ! They should seriously stop playing carmageddon ! Man, a car accident occured some time before we passed through, and looking at the crashed cars, we can tell that some people are dead here... Belgium sucks, let's get out of here ! 200 km from here, under a shelter, some guys are still drinking coffee, speaking about their jobs...

01.10 AM
Germany, finally ! W00t w00t w00t !

02.55 AM
Tho's calling Zongo on the phone, warning that we're about to be in the place in five minutes !

03.00 AM
Zongo see the french guys for the first time ! Man, so gays ! Half naked in the car, with ALI-G's soundtrack so loud, making straaaaaaange dance in the car ! Yes, this was the surprise they planed to do for fun ! Unfortunately, no pictures of it ! But this will stay in memories !

03.02 AM
A head shows up above the barricade in the field : w00t, the Bug's here ! Hi guys !

03.25 AM
Quicly speaking about our roadtrip while cooking the barbecue, and taking a few pictures. Dude ! Found some nice weapons to fight moonlight werewolves and german zombies ! Pic time !

04.30 AM
Still eating barbecue... everybody's so hungry, we could eat colls... Sausages, potates, sauces are available tonight ; sausages are the cheapest ones, but they are soooooooo tasty ! moreover, Adam brought some very nice bottles of wine directly from France, the wine country ! Yiipa ! Squirrels for the win !

05.00 AM
Time for immortal pictures ! He had so much fun looking at this one ! Epic picture from the 3M !

07.01 AM
After some time speaking around the table, drinking a bit, smoking regular and.. hm... magic cigarets... the sun is rising. Time to go to bed ?

07.09 AM
Epic fail with Eve's 2 second tent, this video proves it! First time using by the way, and after fixing the stuff, here's our camp !

07.18 AM
Last pictures of this 24 hours day, bitching in our tents, night all !

12.30 PM
After five hours sleeping, everyone's waking up one after the other. Say hello to the Bug !

13.27 PM
Coffee (a lot), bread and nutella, drinking beer and smoking, dude, this is a breakfast !

15.01 PM
The Zongo mansion is full of cool stuff to play with ! Found some weapons, shields, so we organized a dm2 ffa ! And Eve had to train his spinning, a day without spinning is a day not lived, check the vid!

15.16 PM
Tho and Zongo are trying out a race on Race-ZongoMansion special map

15.48 PM
As the Rine is just 100 meters far from the field, we decided to give it a shot, and it was worth it. Nature, boats, and... Monkeys !

16.41 PM
Time for having lunch : Barbecue again ! In fact, we just ate only barbecue food all 3M long ! Hell that was great ! After lunch, some magic tricks while having digestion. Hehe, spectators are easily fooled when focusing on their stomach !...

17.06 PM
Romantic Bug is learning monkeys how to deal with tissues in order to make a nice rose ! Who said french lover ?

18.15 PM
Going to visit Zongo's flat, and thus seeing a little bit of Düsseldorf center

19.46 PM
Still at Zongo's, taking a fresh shower. Ye, we stinked hard...

20.14 PM
Going to a high tech supermarket in the center in order to buy adam a mousepad. Yeah, this lad is playing in the worst conditions ever, and we're gonna work on that. This also allowed Zongo to discore the wonderful world of gaming mouses !

21.27 PM
Back in the 3M mansion, we spend a little time doing nothing but speaking and rolling spliffs. Video to come...

21.52 PM
Damn, these flowers reveal us some... hidden parts of our personnalities !...

22.01 PM
W00t ! Found a crossbow ! Dedicated to Al', Tho is a peaceful flower-crossbowing-tee !

22.22 PM
Time for dinner, cooking barbecue ! Have you noticed that we spend most of our time eating ? Dunno for others, but I personnaly felt it back in my flat in Paris. At least, my toilets remember... Speaking about toilets, here's an advertisement for toilets :
« Tired of your poo smelly toilets ? Loving the fresh air of mother nature ? Please check our brand new dry toilets ! No water inside, no vaccum ! What belonged to mother nature will come back to it one day or another ! »
Ye, we had dry toilets. And despite the fact that, it's true, it doesn't smell poo, pee or whatever, it smells... decomposition... we had to get used to it, and at the end of the week, we finally managed to go there and breath in a normal way. We definitely believed a Zombie was dead inside ! Even tissue flowers can't resist !

22.34 PM
Sausages are ready guys ! Oh boy, we have to try this anti-zombie, lovely weapon which protected us from Zombies and werewolves the first night, on sausages ! And yeah, Tho hates even sausages enough to try this out ! Video of this epic moment to come...

23.00 PM
Second part of the dinner : pork ! Yumi, this was so tasteful that Eve nearly ate it right in the barbecue !

Sunday 6th September

00.45 AM
Wow, this night is far colder than the previous one. Hopefully, monkeys know how to warm theirselves by any mean...

01.24 AM
We are so tired tonight, and previous day, night, and winter - yeah it was winter ! - doesn't help to remain awake ! We were almost sleeping on our chairs... Let's go to bed !

10.45 AM
Trying to wake Bug up ! Can't believe he barely (private joke !) woke up with three guys moving his tent on and on, making Zombies attack ! Even the all mighty "cat killing machine" didn't help. Unfortunately, it is hard to see it in Eve's hand.

11.50 AM
Time to pack, and tidy all the place. Sad to think it will be the end of it in an hour.

12.24 PM
Back to the Rine, we definitely wanted to make some Immortals Rine pics ! Oh, and for information, if you wanna be stared by everyone in the street, just go out with shields and weapons ! While Eve was trying to set up the pictures, we can see some strange (hopefully, this is pure randomness) things :
- Third picture : please Adam, make me a blowjob...
- Fourth picture : ... and I'll put my heart candle deep in your ass, using my crossbow

12.55 PM
Some last photos of all of us, in order to get souvenirs from the first to the very last moment of these epic moments ! Check those 10 beautiful blue eyes in the center pic !

Some pictures of the 3M mansion, just to give it a shot :

Last edited by ~{MS}~ Eve on Sat 7 Nov 2009, 02:30; edited 12 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 09:26    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Bug
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 09:50    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Dont put the naked pictures in here...
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 09:56    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Oh c'mon.. what a disappointment... I thought it's already done

waitin' waitin' !
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 11:08    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Fist day report is coming, be patient
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 11:42    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
I fixed some timetable bux (20:00 -> 21:00) AND IM DUTCH NOT DEUTSCH!
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 12:30    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
I always knew that Thos eyes are RED!

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 12:34    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Indeed, my gf's camera is an old one. But we made 150 pics with it, so it was worth having it
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 12:55    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Update, end of day one
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 12:58    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Eve wrote:

05.00 AM
Time for immortal pictures ! He had so much fun looking at this one ! Epic picture from the 3M !

Srsly, i love this picture

great work. can't wait to see the other awesomness
too bad i got a cold , an original 3M cold ™ sotospeak. But damn it was worth it
Here's a short overview of my impression: ...
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 13:05    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
hilarious pic! And Bug scared the shit out of me with that broom
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 13:06    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
hahaha nice overview !

We are all so amazing on that picture ! It's simply one of the very best ! Look at each monkey, there's something to see on everyone !
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 13:31    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Updated again. I'm tired and Lazy at the moment, I'll finish this later on
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 14:12    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Best. Week-end. Ever.

Btw You'll have to post the 150 pics somewhere so that the monkeys can see and grab them all :>

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 14:57    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
Sure, btw it is not finished yet, but I'm a lazy Tom
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep 2009, 14:58    Post subject: 3M report Reply with quote
already said it, but here again: just skip the pictures of my place please

too many OGC fan-posters

PostPosted: Today at 00:49    Post subject: 3M report
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden