An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Special Recruitment
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 14:44    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
No, you only understood what you wanted to understand, let me quote something :

Quote:
first one to discover what it is and write it down here will be granted by the coconut tree

Well, you have been granted, haven't you ?

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 14:44    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 14:49    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
hooray for the coconut kong
Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 15:09    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
nice eve:) i was granted but there was also writen "new member"!, and I dont know how to understand it by another way. I ll understand if you ll close the topic but dont keep a word is not good!

anyway thanks to zongo
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 15:23    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
We could play this little game for ages, but honestly, considering our recruitments, do you really think that we would have make such a thing in order to get a totally random player getting our little family ?

We didn't want to get a new member (as you know Ryn is already in here, and Jini's application is still on the road), but jsut have fun alltogether with the community and trying to discover what the hell could this strange object be.
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 17:43    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
Lies!
I still believe it's a mystical portal to a parallel universe..
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 17:51    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
It's a legend, don't tell this
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 17:59    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
in fact, its the End-of-the-Matrix-Plug. But keep it a secret.
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 19:47    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
ZAGS wrote:
"new member"!

continuing playing sophistics, u are now new member of coconut kong group. indeed

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep 2009, 20:45    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
I'm fucking jealous, like.. like, er, .... like if I was a dog, and you put some cake in front of my nose but you don't give it to me.

~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 13 Sep 2009, 15:14    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
damn this is creepy...
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 13 Sep 2009, 23:54    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
this gif just fucke up my pc... everytime I view it my processor goes nuts and hits the 90% (Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz) never had that with any other pic... must be the creepy dog
Jack The Ripper
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 16 Sep 2009, 09:43    Post subject: Special Recruitment Reply with quote
:P
Nice theme^^
MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:38    Post subject: Special Recruitment
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden