An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

random application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
rndm
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 18:38    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
APPLICATION FORMULA

.. INVITATION ..

~ Which MonkeyStyle player did invite you to apply?
Unfortunately nobody. But as far as I know, the invitations are only necessary to avoid fakers.
Since you all know me for a long time, I guess it’s ok to apply without an invitation
I know I already applied and the result was an overall-no from your side because of my skill.
But I really improved since that.

.. PERSONALITY ..

~ What does your nickname mean? How shall it be pronounced?
Rndm is just a shorter form of randombits. The nickname has no deeper meaning.
Its just a nice, symmetric merger of the words random and bits.

~ Do you enjoy being a part of a team? How do you enjoy team actions?
Definitely. Since I played in SL and TFX with nice and exciting funwars, I can’t imagine to play alone any more.
Being part of a team, or a group, is always better than being a lone wolf. Its in TW the same as in RL.
It’s always much more fun to hang up with friends.

~ What do you think about losing?
Of course winning is much better than losing. And I’m a type who always gives his best in games (not only in TW).
But I’m not a little child who gets angry or disappointed when it is losing =)

~ If a meeting as been arranged and agreed by you, are you kind of a person who will not be present without warning?
Haha what a question! Of course I would! :P

~ Which languages do you speak?
German and english. I know some words in French but don’t even try to talk in French with me haha.
But I understand some parts when French tw players talk with each other.

.. TEEWORLDS ..

~ Why Teeworlds? What does Teeworlds mean to you?
Teeworlds means nothing to me. Its just a game, but of course I like it.
Especially non-public matches are exciting. A friend showed it to me and I always got much more used to it.

~ How often do you play Teeworlds? How long have you played it?
I wonder if I play 1 hour a day. I rarely play a complete public game … its much too annoying.
When there were some wars in SL and TFX times, I could have played 2 hours the days… I don’t know exactly.
I started to play in late 2008. But unfortunately I discovered the instagib mod a little later.

~ How would you describe your attitude towards Teeworlds?
Real Life > Teeworlds.
When there is a party, friends meeting, studying or some other thingy, I won’t play Teeworlds with pleasure.

.. IN GAME ..

~ Attack or defense?
More attacking I guess.
In ctf4 its mostly pure attacking and in ctf2 defending with attacking in proper situations.

~ Supporting or being supported? In game speaking.
Supporting and being supported, of course

~ Are you able to follow a strategy during a game round?
Yes! In my old clans I made the strategies during game sometimes.
strategies are necessary to win against another good team.
Further its always necessary to play as intelligent as you can.

~ How would you describe your playing style?
I’m a precise player who doesn’t hook so much, spinning either. I’m fast in the two main standart maps (ctf2/ctf4).
I got a good record-time in both maps and I think I’m able to gain speed quickly in every position in the maps.

~ Are you flaming and whining during games? Mostly speaking for teamspeak things.
I’m not flaming or whining.. but if there are some guys who are chatting the whole time, I sometimes say:
“Couldn’t you stop chatting, pls?”.
I hate this, its totally annoying.

.. MONKEY STYLE ..

~ Why joining a clan? What is the main thing you're looking for in the clan?
The main thing I’m looking for in a clan is stability and loyalty. For the stability point I thought TFX would be a nice business.
But it just broke up and had risen up again with new linup. The reason is because of too less loyalty.
This leads me to the third thing I’m looking for in the clan. Friendship.

~ Why joining MS?
You’re the most steady clan in the whole instagib community. There wasn’t a single member-leave till now.
Your more than a bunch of players but really friends, who even don’t shy to meet in RL (3M).

~ What can MS do for you or give you?
Stay like you are now and maybe I can meet some of you in RL some time, that would be great!
Especially ryn and Light are living near to me.

~ Supporting or being supported? Out of game speaking (strategy, etc.)
Of course both!
If you want to be a good team it’s absolutely necessary that all team-players are showing both features.

.. Teeworlds-Story ..

I'm a player who started to try understanding the miracles of aim and movement in late 2008.
But I hadnt found my way to instagib from the very first beginning.
No there was the vanilla game, which wasn't soo much fun.
But one day I found a server called Metal dm2 which was running a genius mod, called instagib.
Since that I played nearly every day on this server.
As Jürgen-Tee I faced much opponents and hard and entertaining matches were fought.
Soon I joined my very first clan, BIO in which I was one of the three best with Jogging and Teenator.
Unfortunately both stopped playing long time ago.
Later, BIO was shut down and I gave my first self-made clan DG a try.
Beneath Legends, it was probably the best iDM clan.
But then Teeworlds 0.51 came, Metal server wasnt any more and deathmatch dm2 nearly died.
DG either.
So, master dm1 and its 1on1 games was the new challenge I had to master.
During this challenge I joined Krypton, but I was there only 3 days.
My will for joining MS made me used to the ctf maps and since that, I mainly play ctf2/ctf4 and here and there dm1/dm2.
I got some yes from MS but the overall decision of the clan was a No for me.
So it was time for my second self-made clan, called SkillLimit.
With only 4, later 5 members, we really mastered a lot of wars and brought down almost all of the best instagib clans.
But, because of inactivity and some errors in organisation (2 of the players were in tfx, too - this caused problems) -
SL ended.
Short afterwards I applied for and joinend TFX, not only because there was sympathy between SL and TFX and the question to merge before.
Now old TFX is broken and a new TFX with some new and some lost old players is born.
What stays is a lonely random guy who knows just one thing:
I want to join MS.

.. Reality ..

I copy and pasted this section from ksm’s application. I hope he didn’t buy some copyrights on it

City: Landshut (Bavaria)
Name: Jürgen
Job: I begin to study at 19. October this year (business informatics)

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 18:38    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
CrossX
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 18:56    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
To be honest, I think that an invitation is a need but that's just my opinion. Good luck anyways.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 19:23    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
I hope you're kidding.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
ZAGS
Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 19:40    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
Too much jokes were here...im sure he is serious...
Good luck:)
OxXoR
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 20:08    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
Jürgen you know, that i like you,but.... man your 3rd application here. 1 time as Jürgen and as Cloxx
2 times you the answer was no, and they banned you for OGC.
You think, without any Invitation, you gonna be a part of MS with this story?

Sry i think this Application is totally stupid...
Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 21:14    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
Dont talk about "stuped" oxxor...))
u applied to sl 3 times...
Gogo Jurgen coconut kong ll show u the way to the tree:)
rndm
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 21:34    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
@ Oxxor.
Your right, there was some trouble between me and MS.
Yes they don't allow me to participate in OGC and they banned me from servers and forum several times.
Further they faked me sometimes.
But all of this was long time ago and its forgotten.
They even made an excuse.

MS Bug:
"Hey TFX guys, I just want to say sorry about "faking" rndm, we were havin' a lol and thought you wouldn't mind or at least see the humor in it... as you didn't I just wanna give my apologies on behalf of all other MSfakers
It was meant as a joke so we wont do it again."
OxXoR
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 25 Oct 2009, 21:59    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
it´s not so long ago. maybe you had apply later not yet they are very stressed of OGC.
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct 2009, 07:35    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
I hope you're kidding.

Am I, or Jürgen is?
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct 2009, 10:04    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
gl rndm
btw @ oxxor: you dont have to answer for MS. i think its better if they write their own opinions about this application.
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct 2009, 10:45    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
CrossX wrote:
To be honest, I think that an invitation is a need .

exactly

application rejected.
Closed.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct 2009, 12:09    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
ZAGS wrote:
Too much jokes were here...im sure he is serious...
Good luck:)

Hey I didn't even remembered that you had your own special group on this forum
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct 2009, 12:11    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
OxXoR wrote:
it´s not so long ago. maybe you had apply later not yet they are very stressed of OGC.

Btw Indeed, OGC#1 is kinda time consuming, I hope that this will be a nice tournament for everyone.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct 2009, 12:12    Post subject: random application Reply with quote
BoOmZ wrote:
gl rndm
btw @ oxxor: you dont have to answer for MS. i think its better if they write their own opinions about this application.

Nice to see your first post BoOmZ See ya in game, long time no see ! WoOt i'm so in a good mood today (birthday )

PostPosted: Today at 00:49    Post subject: random application
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden