An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Farewell topic.
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 13:12    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Good day everyone!

As some people know i will leave the community for one year.

I will face one life lesson called Russian Army.
For your info, in our country military duty is compulsory for each guy reached 18yo. So this circumstance is beyond my control.
Don't know how do you percept such things, but as for me i have semi-sad mood because of that fact.
Just because i dissaprove violence and war things at all, and i depricate personal violence as well.
But im not totally sad because im mature enough to realize that Army isn't jail (despite russian army has much common things with it ), and i will gain some personal profits.
Anyways, I'd like to thank you all for great times spent together. And i hope to see you again as soon as possible.

One year isn't that long time, but enough long to change a lot of things in Teeworlds at least. Some guys will quit, some new will arrive etc.
And i don't know will i play after this year or not, but im pretty sure that i won't quit my lovely ~{MS}~ crew, even if i'll die. Dead monkey is still monkey
But all this is just in worst pessimistic case.
Frankly, i hope that ill have any internet access during my duty, and I'll visit board and IRC asap to let u know how I am.

I'm going army this thursday (19 nov), so I'll be still active these couple days. Cheers!

Hehe.. and for those who still doesn't know what russian army is:

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 13:12    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 14:17    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote

Good luck mate, hope you'll be doing well And kick those guy's asses with your insane monkey skills . Remember: reallife is without lags, so you'll be the absolute skill-king
Be sure to visit here as often as possible, otherwise we would all die coz of ksm-missyou-sickness
[What about a monkey-at-army-twitter? ]

And i herewith announce the statement of the day:
~{MS}~ ksm wrote:
Dead monkey is still monkey

so damn true

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 14:36    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote

Quote:
[What about a monkey-at-army-twitter? ]

sure! as soon as ill have a cellular with internet :>

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 14:43    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
My lovely ksm,

Time's finally come for you to write what I secretly hope never have to read...

I remember months ago, a russian stranger writing a great application on this very board. You didn't have that much skill yet, but hell, you had the monkey spirit , and proved to be a great person. Seeing you getting skills day after day was a real pleasure and source of astonishement. How many times have I said to Tho and Adam that I wish you never get a decent connection... otherwise any other player would have been useless compared to you . You've become such a nice attacker, and..

And moreover, you've become a friend . As all monkeys here, we've reached this very point when internet people get just a little bit more than numeric texts and voice. I. We. Will miss you, and hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Surely you'll change a lot during this year in army, and hopefully, they will force you to get rid of your emo style That's good news though !

Cheer up my love , have fun and keep on being the great person we all know. And if you got problems, call me, I've got the Kremlin RCON, and will ban the bad boys outta there !

Soooo long,

Aurélien - not eve anymore in sad days, and for friends
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:02    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
My icy heart melts word after word which i read here :> So i'll get rid of emo style, when it will finally melt and dissapear and ill become heartless killing machine
and as u've said:
Aurélien wrote:
And moreover, you've become a friend . As all monkeys here, we've reached this very point when internet people get just a little bit more than numeric texts and voice.

Same here!

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:04    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Damn, this topic is showing people that I finnaly got a heart which doesn't only ban people. Hargh
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:05    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ ksm wrote:

Same here!

well written, same here ofc
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:28    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
True love never dies.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:29    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
I wasn't expecting more than ten words from Tho, damn I should have bet !
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:41    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
I don't need to write a big letter, he already knows everything.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:43    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Translation of my reading : bla-bla-bla

Btw, true
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:49    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
we had a nice conversation with Tho on IRC before, so no need for him to write much. Ops, did i spoil the image of mysterious non-talkin Tho?

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:50    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Aw, c'mon, you're saying "farewell" like you are going to miss him almost forever. Like he is boarding a ship going to a distant star at relativistic speed and his days will turn to years for you.

ksm! I know you'll be all right. You just can't be. You have a lot of skills that puts you far above an ordinary russian soldier. You are smart enough to not take part in some stupid activities TV news sometimes tell us about, you are very communicative person so you are likely to get friends in the army, and you have decent knowledge of English language and computer operation. Just mention the last two to your commanding officer and they'll put you in the headquarter where you'll be able to play teeworlds for hours every day (my brother did a similar thing ~12 years ago).

Still, a year is a long time. I'll miss you. I'll miss the strongest desertcamp opponent, a person that I could learn from more tricks in ctf2 and ctf4 better suitable for our high ping (remember you said you were learning from me when you started playing teeworlds? Well, lately I've been learning from you), and, of course, a friend I know for a year. Good luck. I'll be waiting for you, Obi-Wa your return.

А, к чёрту английский. Удачи тебе. Лёгкой службы, помягче начальников, побольше друзей, побыстрее интернет. Сам нас не забудь
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:54    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Thanks Jini! Hope it will be as u said
And try to be today on IRC, i wanna share ssh access to Voruy-Ubivay with some nuances, as i've told before.
ah, no need, always forget that i have your jabber :>

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 15:56    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
I will
Too late
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:35    Post subject: Farewell topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden