An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Farewell topic.
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 16:00    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Hopefully, Google helped me to translate your transcripted language

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 16:00    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ ryn
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 17:56    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
a whole year

Jini's suggestion sounded pretty nice so we look forward to hear from you frequently.

1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year or 1 decade it doesn't matter we are family dude

you will kick ass there man, in the end they want to keep you in some high ranked position. But you will say "sorry Mr. President but my team is waiting for me"

Love you dude i will remember my promise
Duality
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 18:34    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Heya ksm, old Friend,
I wish you the best for the year in Army.
I'm sure you will kick asses with "!THE! Monkeystyle" x)
Anywayz,
Have Fun (or not )
cya in a year (:

btw, after i've seen this Video ...
Good Luck with survive ...
ICQ MSN Skype

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 20:04    Post subject: Re: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ ksm wrote:

For your info, in our country military duty is compulsory for each guy reached 18yo. So this circumstance is beyond my control.

Typical for dictatorships.
Anyways, I wish you a good time there!
I'm sure it won't be as bad as some people could think.

Duality wrote:

I'm sure you will kick asses with "!THE! Monkeystyle" x)

How do you know there are asses to kick?
bip
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 20:49    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Aw, come on! That's no good at all, and there's no possible excuse for it! How the fuck could you let this happen to you? I always thought of our noble Army as some kind of special place to select people who are stupid or/and careless enough not to take measures to not end up there. There's absolutely nothing good in attending that kind of place. And the worst thing* is, when people go back, they can't even admit that they've just wasted a whole year of their life for absolutely nothing, so they start making up some ways in which a year in the army had done them some kind of good... yuk! My deepest condolences - but then, on the other hand, I hope nothing as bad as this happens to you ever again

---
* Well, maybe aside from wasting a whole year of life in the first place.
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 20:56    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
OHHH mannnnn ,i m crying!I just realise what happen,by reading your post!I wasn t not friend with you like other ms,eve jiny zongo....(due to my poor english,it s really a barriere for me)but i spent really good times with you ,perhaps not enough and not like i shall have wanted.
I ll never forget the time when i met you with momeento, on desert camp server.I remember that i tried to find players who ll fit to ms spirit.I really thought that i met another idiot who flames,speak all the time...you weren t him,and you asked me to join ms.How could i think that you ll become this nice,smart funny person, and this excelent player!(not easy with your ping)
It ll be hard to think about MS without ~{MS}~ ksm!I want to thank to you for the time and what you have done for ms.

GL in army,and i hope to have news to you during or after this hard year.

~{MS}~ Adam
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 21:40    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
damn already this thursday ... whatever i'll miss you

and good luck in the army, i think you will survive... but that looks hard :o

soo... in the end ... i really hope we will see us in 1 year again

... and goodluck and "have a nice time"
~FogLand~Gravedigger
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 22:42    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
bye ksm
still remember some nice games with u
have fun, good luck and PLS kick sme asses in army!!
see u in 1 year,

Grave
momeento
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 23:04    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Due to the fact, that, one year is long time, I am not sure we meet ingame again and I don’t like this feeling.
You were a very first person who forced me to talk with and made TW something more than usual game. Without you my tee-life will not be the same
In my mind you will always stay as a lovely ksm, not ~(MS}~ ksm. Lovely ksm who was a master in desertcamp
Maybe change the title of this topic to ‘funeral party’ ? ((

~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov 2009, 23:59    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
Well russian army could be OK if you get into a nice company. Which type of force will you actually join? I mean airforce, infantry or something else?
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 00:10    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
motorized infantry battalion or smth like that.

2bip: all things aren't so radical as you described. Im not that dumb kind of guy who couldn't avoid duty etc. I have some reasons for my decision. And i won't waste my time there. I have some weird cosmic plan. :> Believe me, it wouldn't be dumb waste of time. Ill gain much non-imaginary profit. :} People are different. For someone army == jail and death, for others == monastery Im definitely not first kind of guy.

2momeento... Eh.. I dont wanna share my feelings to public u know All i must say, no funeral party here. All's gonna be allright :> And we WILL meet again
the only thing i regret is that u rejected our offer to apply
Ask Jini, he also didnt want, and something is telling me, that he doesn't regret at all. Do you, Jini?

2 Adam... Same here. Not much time spent together, but you was the first live MS i've met. All started from you, remember that And other things i wrote in my past PM to you. Ill miss you either )

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 10:25    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ ksm wrote:
Do you, Jini? :D

Nope. But: some things I thought about clans are applicable in this case too. It's just me changed my attitude towards them. I doubt it would be possible with other clans though.
bip
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 11:19    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
OK sorry ksm, anyway I probably should have been more supportive (and say all those things somewhere else where you couldn't accidentally read them instead ), it's just the fact that it always pisses me off when nice people are made to do that kind of thing, and your guilt is absolutely obvious in the present case I know that you're not the kind of person to get into any serious trouble there, it's simply going to be boring and unpleasant, and for a very long time, and which you could have spent on some kind of interesting and rewarding job or something like that, but otherwise you'll be perfectly fine
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 11:48    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
and thnx.

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 12:06    Post subject: Farewell topic. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Jini wrote:
~{MS}~ ksm wrote:
Do you, Jini?

Nope. But: some things I thought about clans are applicable in this case too. It's just me changed my attitude towards them. I doubt it would be possible with other clans though.

Explain what you have in mind in private, please. I'm curious :>

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:32    Post subject: Farewell topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden