An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Your favourite iCTF map

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  

According to you, which is the best iCTF map?
CTF2
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Lost
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
I just love them both
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 30 Dec 2008, 17:27    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
Hey guys,

Just a little poll to know which one is your favourite map. I only selected CTF2 and Lost in the list, because they are the most played maps.

This is YOUR choice! Could you explain us why?

Regards,

Last edited by ~{MS}~ Eve on Tue 30 Dec 2008, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 30 Dec 2008, 17:27    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 30 Dec 2008, 17:29    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
In my opinion, those two maps are equals... I love playing on both of them, depending on my mood. They both are speedy, not that easy to learn (I know some of you will say that Lost is a noobish map...), and need some nice teamplay to rule overall teams!

Yay! :ok:

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 20:53    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
Regarding the visual aspect for me the choice is clearly lost... i really dislike the look of ctf2 for i absolutely and totally dislike this dark snow/xmas appearance.
From the gameplay point of view my choice is again lost. Right now i did not played ctf2 quite much, but everytime i play it i dont feel comfortable in there, whereas in lost i feel kinda home by now
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 21:05    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
During the last poll I said that lost is the best one. But today I think they're both great There are many more official ctf maps available now... so maybe we'll change our mind soon and consider one of the new ones the best
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 21:42    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
~{MS}~ OverPowered wrote:
During the last poll I said that lost is the best one. But today I think they're both great There are many more official ctf maps available now... so maybe we'll change our mind soon and consider one of the new ones the best

You're right over, let's see the new maps!
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 7 Apr 2009, 21:37    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
Earlier i only play lost.
But now i love playing on both maps.
ICQ Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 8 Apr 2009, 08:45    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
Has lost been fixed for the 0.5.1? Haven't played it for ages
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 28 Apr 2009, 17:19    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
dont like both =) but ctf2 is good for massacre. large enough and gives great speeds whic i like.
and why poll is limited with only 2 maps? )) may be its old like dinosaurs? nevermind. just UP. =)

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr 2009, 07:41    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
CTF2, havent played Lost since 0.5 came out
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr 2009, 17:15    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
imho its time to close this thread and create a new one including ctf4 etc.
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr 2009, 18:03    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote
+1 

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 1 May 2009, 01:13    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map Reply with quote

Stick to the topic or I'll stick my stick up your...

PostPosted: Today at 00:49    Post subject: Your favourite iCTF map
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden