An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Teeworlds servers
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb 2010, 00:37    Post subject: Teeworlds servers Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb 2010, 00:37    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kvothe
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb 2010, 00:48    Post subject: Teeworlds servers Reply with quote
lol.
Why did Kott even make promotion for the xyz server on MSs board?
Lets compare this situation with an ordinary day at an enterprise.
The enterprise is offering something.
I, as someone who wants more information about that kind of offer, go to this enterprise.
The enterprise explains me what they do etc. and then they are offering me to buy their offer (lol)
Makes sense, or not?
Now, what I want to say is this:
The MS board is the enterprise. hasukid is the client. He wanted to know more about instagib. So he went to the enterprise (in this case the MS board). MS gave him the information he wanted. Everyone is happy.
If hasukid'd have go to our board, I would tell him to play on our servers, because its the best for our enterprise (in this case our clan).

Hmm.. Kinda irritating what i've wrote.. Hope you can see through this clouds :P
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb 2010, 01:16    Post subject: Teeworlds servers Reply with quote
Yes, but you can't help the kids hatedom to express itself. The worst thing is that it wastes our time since we keep answering. Oh well, statement time, I won't answer to this kind of useless and free criticism anymore. Another deal !

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb 2010, 07:42    Post subject: Teeworlds servers Reply with quote
I do, I do, I do answer

Why ? Coz I love useless discussions, leading to only one point : every one keeps his opinion

PostPosted: Today at 15:23    Post subject: Teeworlds servers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden