An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Presentation] hasukid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
hasukid
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:24    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
Hello!

Johan from sweden here.. 24 years old, no girlfriend no work (lost em both this summer). Currently getting money for doing nothing so I'm ok. Found out teeworlds, started playing with a friend, fell in love with the speed and intensity (im a speed freak), couldnt stop playing and here I am a couple of weeks later. When I was younger I was a hardcore gamer and teeworlds has brought back the gaming grind inside of me. I want to be among the best so I won't rest until my mission is accomplished. I HATE losing!

A bit more personal info.. I'm a huge football (soccer) & hockey fan (played football almost my entire life, hockey i quit when i was about 18 years old). I own a jetski, an old rusty volvo and worked as an electrician for 4 years. Yup that sums it up.

I registred here to get some information on where to play and ended up getting alot of tips on how to improve my game etc so I'll probably stick around here! Seems like a bunch of cool guys.

hasu in my nickname means beginner in korean

peace!
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:24    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:31    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
and

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:33    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
Welcome ! How to say "Great player" in Korean ? You'll need to change your nick soon !
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:35    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
Oh and by the way I'm not a nice person (nor Tho is - sorry mate, don't want to feel lonely as the bad one ). I am the allmighty mofo who kicks ban a not if needed. Although I'm absolutely not a bad person in real life nor with my mates ****

Bu you'll learn fast that I can be rude sometimes. Just don't pay attention and let the hurricane path through

**** Proof is I didn't ban ksm last night despite his betrayal I found my way in in-game-vengeance
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:48    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
haha!

gosu means skillful/master so maybe i'll change it to gosukid sometime in the future

im not that nice either but that side of me is not for you... yet.
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:50    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
hasukid wrote:
im not that nice either but that side of me is not for you... yet.

Beware the ceiling Eve ! And remember ...

|
|
|
v
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 14:51    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
And more generally :

Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 15:57    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
Rude and mad speed freak...wellcome!!)) see u soon on huh...or xyz or race servers...dont know what u like...)))
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 16:17    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
Welcome hasukid
OxXoR
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 19:04    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
Welcome
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 17 Nov 2009, 23:24    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 18 Nov 2009, 13:19    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid Reply with quote
välkommen till forumet

PostPosted: Today at 01:11    Post subject: [Presentation] hasukid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden