An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Idea for (near) future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 27 Dec 2009, 20:11    Post subject: Idea for (near) future Reply with quote
i have an idea for that may be good for clan wars. having a duel ctf. for instance having 2 blue and red flags 1 on two seperate lvls of the map so having a top and bottom. then having 1on1 or 2on2 in each lvl and i guess if you really wanted to you could have a 4 clan tournement 2 members of each clan battleing it out then after first round each winning team then faces each other while other clans fight for third(for this though you would have to have two seperate scoring systems).I've already customized a map for this but ran into the problem of when someone dies they may reapear on a different lvl of the map making team balance on that lvl offset and leaving the lower or higher lvl of the map with only 1 player to return flag as many times as possible. so this is an idea for a new type of MOD or map. it might be a good idea or it might be too complicated. i'll leave that up to you guys.

idea by Enjoi
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have heard that many players are bored of the actual gameplay in TW. Allday and everytime the same. A few days ago, i looked into teeworlds.com, and found this amazing idea. Its a very good (standard) mod, and i think it makes fun. But how does it work? there are 2 games in the same map, maybe 4 teams, maybe 2 teams (of 2 groups)

here's an example:

it is a Funwar (2on2) between Clan A and Clan B

in the first game, won clan A with 1000:800

the second won clan B 400:1000

Result: Team B wins 1800:1400

In my opionion, this would be a great idea for the near future, or maybe a new standart mod for the new version.

you have to have more good players and you have to trust each other ..., i think thats not all, maybe there can be 2 times 3on3, or maybe 3 times (in the same "map") 2on2's.

Whats about the map? ctf4? i dont think so... maybe a new standard map made by a developer-mapper.

another thing: maybe its a Clanwar between 4 Clans, and the best win

soo... i hope sometime there will be a new standard mod like this

whats ur opinion?
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 27 Dec 2009, 20:11    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan 2010, 09:46    Post subject: Idea for (near) future Reply with quote
well, the idea sounds interesting to me, if somebody will create this mod, i'm surely gonna try it.

PostPosted: Today at 00:30    Post subject: Idea for (near) future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden