An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] Slax

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Slax
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 13 Jan 2010, 19:46    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
.. PERSONALITY ..

~ What does your nickname mean? How shall it be pronounced? - My Nickname is Slax.I think Slax doesn't have a meaning .
But i wanted a name which sounds like : 'Slayer' - but i know somebody who is named Slayer so i've changed the Y to an X & yes. That's all.
Slayer is a hero in Warcraft III mod DotA & i love this hero & love the name

~ Do you enjoy being a part of a team? How do you enjoy team actions? - My own rules are : Have Fun, Be Nice & Play good in Team. Everybody is part of it & no one, NO ONE count's more than another. - So i love teamwork & teamgames
~ What do you think about losing? - Loosing is a bad fact .. everybody will loose, at least one time in life, but winnig is better
~ If a meeting as been arranged and agreed by you, are you kind of a person who will not be present without warning? - No. When somebody say : it's important, i will be there & so .. i will be there, Without Question .
~ Which languages do you speak? - German ( Mothertounge ) , Englisch ( 10 years ), French ( 4 years ) , Spanisch ( 2 years ) & a little bit russian.
.. TEEWORLDS ..

~ Why Teeworlds? What does Teeworlds mean to you? - Teeworlds is a game which makes fun & the community there's great too. I love that reaction count & that there were no premium services, so everybody can be the best without pay only a cent. . That's great!
~ How often do you play Teeworlds? How long have you played it? - 12 month. - every day from 30 minutes - 4 hours
~ How would you describe your attitude towards Teeworlds? - My speed is good, my aim .. Mh .. normal, but often i hit amazing shots & yes, Hooking is not my real love.

.. IN GAME ..

~ Attack or defense? Attack
~ Supporting or being supported? (ingame speaking) - Support.
~ Are you able to follow a strategy during a game round? Yes. i don't like when somebody play's without a plan, so Strategy is a big fact to become a pro i think
~ How would you describe your playing style? Fast, but with phases ( good & bad ones )
~ Are you flaming and whining during games? Mostly speaking for teamspeak things. - No only if somebody makes hard camp then i say : NAME stop camping pls , ' - but that's all.

.. MONKEYSTYLE ..

~ Why joining a clan? What is the main thing you're looking for in the clan? - a Community, new Friends, that i could learn something and that i will play with the nicest & coolest players of teeworlds.
~ Why joining MS? - i wanna have an Insta clan which is good, i like the name 'Monkey Style ' and i think MS is the best teeworlds clan, & it will help me to become better & better
~ What can MS do for you or give you? - Community, friends & lessons for becoming better
~ Supporting or being supported? Out of game speaking (strategy, etc.) - Support.
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 13 Jan 2010, 19:46    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 13 Jan 2010, 22:05    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
Obviously you missed the line written in size 28, bold and red in the application formula. Let me remind it to you :

WARNING : recruitement season is OFF. Be sure to have been invited by a monkey in order to apply.

You're welcome.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
Slax
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 14 Jan 2010, 07:51    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
Ok, I'm sorry.
i dont see this line

Then .. Sorry for Application.
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 14 Jan 2010, 08:13    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
Despite this rule, still welcome on the board, and hope to see y'a on huh. Look for a noob tonight at around 23 oclock : it Will be me obviously!
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 14 Jan 2010, 08:28    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
I'm on HUH every day
But .. Why does stand Noob in this thread?
This makes me sad
It seems that you would to say that I'm the noob
~{MS}~ Jini
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 14 Jan 2010, 10:21    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
No, Slax, he is talking about himself. Eve is going to play noob style today. The opposing team has no chance to win
OxXoR
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 15 Jan 2010, 18:23    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
xDDD
You wanna be in MS but you cant speak english very well, this isn´t very good

*i know that my english isn´t perfect
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 15 Jan 2010, 23:50    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
I speak englisch well.
But when you see the time & the date you will see, that i wrote this reply in school so my teacher talks to me while i readed this entry by Eve & so I've miss understand it.
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jan 2010, 13:56    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Jini wrote:
No, Slax, he is talking about himself. Eve is going to play noob style today. The opposing team has no chance to win

Indeed, I play noobstyle lately OGC !!!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jan 2010, 14:15    Post subject: [Application] Slax Reply with quote
application rejected
nevertheless, welcome and thank you for your post . Please feel free to open a new thread in our "presentation" subforum

PostPosted: Today at 00:56    Post subject: [Application] Slax
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden