An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] zags
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ZAGS
Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Fri 5 Mar 2010, 22:04    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
APPLICATION FORMULA

.. INTRO ..
hi all. i have a light's invitation and i think the time to use it came.. also sas havnt anything against me and i thought thats enouf to write topic here.

.. PERSONALITY ..

What does your nickname mean? How shall it be pronounced?

it ll be complicated, but we are all intrested:) its a palace where you register that you are married man. during wedding you bring ur wife there, in zags, make a stamp in passport and now you are officialy maried.

Do you enjoy being a part of a team? How do you enjoy team actions?

i think on this quastion every body ll answer yes. but i mostly prefer team on wich i can trust a round, here in game. I really enjoy to be a part of well organised, smart team. i see you guys are looks like it. and when this team make smth really special it's really cool. lets go next stage..

What do you think about losing?

here im. haha, think about that is too prodigaly for ur nerves. also i can add that after 100000000897 games wich i already played i dont feel any emotions after most part of rounds.

If a meeting as been arranged and agreed by you, are you kind of a person who will not be present without warning?

zags answer : no

Which languages do you speak?

im from russia and speak on my born language pretty well, belive me;) my 2nd language is english. i think its on a good comunication level

.. TEEWORLDS ..

Why Teeworlds? What does Teeworlds mean to you?
teeworlds is a game full of action. this is the only 1 game wich i prefer to play. its really rocks

How often do you play Teeworlds? How long have you played it?

when i have a time. today i spent whole day at home and during i made a house work from time to time a sitted down near pc and played a round. dont know about tommorrow. soo while i have time you can call me in game, but if my dear lovely lady ll need me for smth important (), im sorry, i ll chose her not a team action

How would you describe your attitude towards Teeworlds?

i dont love this game, but i really like it. its rember me a childhood. while im playing it i feel carefree.

.. IN GAME ..

Attack or defense?

i really dont know how to discrube what im doing during the round. I think i support attakers and save defenders in a critical situations

Supporting or being supported? In game speaking.

As u say, master.

Are you able to follow a strategy during a game round?

cause of my low skills, hihi, i prefer to use team work to dont suck hard or bash them totaly.

How would you describe your playing style?

i play carefully. i really like how sas playing, soo long time ago i took smth from his playstyle. dont move forward if you not kill an opponent. but my favorit is to hook a man from foreign team and dance waltz with him and at the end of this evil dance kill him.its really made me sad that in 0.5.* versions the hook time is too short. ah old 04.3 times..))

Are you flaming and whining during games? Mostly speaking for teamspeak things.

nope. It’s not about me.

.. MONKEY STYLE ..

Why joining a clan? What is the main thing you're looking for in the clan?

i think we have smth same. soo im on a way to try myself in ur comunity

Why joining MS?

im stability person and dont like to change clans. since i started to play till now you are alive. soo you are the best varian for me as a clan i think

What can MS do for you or give you?

my name ll write in history, thats enouf

Supporting or being supported? Out of game speaking (strategy, etc.)

If I can be useful for someone, I try to support. Like to help people.

.. Reality ..

as i saw in other applications, they are usually followed by questions about personal data. So i'll put here some words about me in real life.

City: Moscow
Name: Maxim
Job: student and ... tempory workless on a week im going to get a job, wish me good luck

my photo is here:

at the end i want to add that i think that im one of the smartest player in this little world.
P.S. thanks ksm, i used ur application as a base. hope it ll successful as urs.

Last edited by ZAGS on Fri 5 Mar 2010, 22:38; edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 5 Mar 2010, 22:04    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~FogLand~Gravedigger
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 5 Mar 2010, 22:22    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
w00t, great ZAAAAAAAAAAAG's application in here?
nice 2 see ya again after a long time
are you still active? mb we could play some rounds together like we used to do in 4.3 times

anyway i wish u good luck
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 6 Mar 2010, 13:11    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
hi zags
Nice apply and nice pic'
Gl for your recruitment
~{MS}~ XaKe
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 00:26    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
zags my fogland mate=)
we should race together again, remember the time u tried to teach me racing?
anyway wish u good luck imba zags
~{MS}~ Light
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 16:36    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
i'm sorry man but i did not invite you
ZAGS
Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 17:03    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
damn. looks silly. sorry light if i understood you wrong. no invitation - no application. you can close this bulshit eve
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 17:07    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
What did light say to you?
When?
Where?

Do you think he might have been faked?
Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 18:48    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
i dont think it was fake light. it was few months ago and some details lost but today i understand that i understood him wrong
~FogLand~Gravedigger
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 21:26    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
zags is a nice guy so pls let give him a chance
lets hear the opinion of the other MS member first
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 21:47    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
I'll make it simple :

@Zags : when we invite people, if it for a direct apply. We rely on instant skills and behaviour. One might change in between.

@Gravedigger : mind your own business. Thanks.
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 22:20    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
ok eve, sry
ZAGS
Coconut Kong
Coconut Kong

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 09:02    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
i dont think that it can become worse than before especially skills..behaviour maybe..by the way eve why soo angry mood?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 09:23    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
I am not in an angry mood at all, don't panic. Just, I doubted that you weren't invite, and I hate being right in those situations. I'm gonna ski now, snow iswaiting outside the window. Fu work, woke up at 7.00 this morning to finish some things before skiing Cya all.
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 14:17    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
skiing for 1 day or for about a week?

haha and last time I was skiing i broke my left hand
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 14:24    Post subject: [Application] zags Reply with quote
I've been skiing since last saturday, and till next saturday.

Oh, I'm gonna go back on the pists

PostPosted: Today at 00:37    Post subject: [Application] zags
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden