An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Recruitement story] Tho'drey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jan 2009, 18:25    Post subject: [Recruitement story] Tho'drey Reply with quote
Tho'drey's recruitement story

What a recruitement session! So many applications, discussions, tests... but finally we found the player we needed! - Eve

Who'll be the 10th?

Here's the list of the players who posted an application for this recruitement sessions:

- Pain
- Vanilla Sky
- Azon
- Psyco Mantis
- swetaketo
- niklas
- CrossX
- Tho'drey

Quote:
Tho said :

Hoi, application form time !

Well, I'm Thomas, I'm french, currently living in Paris for my studies, and I'm 21.

.. PERSONALITY ..

~ What does your nickname mean? How shall it be pronounced?
Tho, shortname for Thomas which is my firstname. Pronounce it "toh".

~ Do you enjoy being a part of a team? How do you enjoy team actions?
I guess so. I have kind of a history in the gaming scene, I used to play ut2k4 (with Eve btw). I know how a team works and it's always nice to have some mates to play with.

~ What do you think about losing?
I don't care, as long as the team did its job. Shit happens you know.

~ If a meeting as been arranged and agreed by you, are you kind of a person who will not be present without warning?
Nope. If you guys haven't been warned, it's because I wasn't able to warn you.

~ Which languages do you speak?
French (native tongue), fluent english.

.. TEEWORLDS ..

~ Why Teeworlds? What does Teeworlds mean to you?
Teeworlds because I like the atmosphere of that game, the 2D aspect is awesome to me because I love old-school games. Besides, it brings me some real fun, thing that I've lost in video games. I also like the fact that the game is free.

~ How often do you play Teeworlds? How long have you played it?
Every day I guess. I don't really remember when I started playing, early 2007 I'd say.

~ How would you describe your attitude towards Teeworlds?
I don't really understand what you mean there. I'd say I play to avoid thinking of this and that from my life, and to evacuate the every day stress.

.. IN GAME ..

~ Attack or defense?
I know how to play both, so I can play both. Don't have a preference.

~ Supporting or being supported? In game speaking.
Depends on the situation. I want support if i'm carrying the flag, I'll support otherwise. I'd say supporting overall.

~ Are you able to follow a strategy during a game round?
Yeah. I've done that a hundred of times during my old ut2k4 games.

~ How would you describe your playing style?
Brain focused. I try do be smart before being skilled.

~ Are you flaming and whining during games? Mostly speaking for teamspeak things.
I have one and only one bind, which says "CLEAR THE BASE" in teamsay. Otherwise I rarely speak during games. Less talking, more playing is my thing.

.. MONKEY STYLE ..

~ Why joining a clan? What is the main thing you're looking for in the clan?
To avoid the 15 year old spirit in teeworlds. Well yeah, every one is 15, I finally found some grown-ups with you, happy me!

~ Why joining MS?
To play again with ctan, oh well Eve -not used to call him that way - and to get to know the rest of you better. Skillwise, I only know Adam well, but I know there is a great potential in this team. I also like the fact that you say life first, game then.

~ What can MS do for you or give you?
Make me think that TW is not only for kids !

~ Supporting or being supported? Out of game speaking (strategy, etc.)
I have my ideas on things, I will tell you if I think that something is wrong. More like Supporting, again.

.. Flash back ..

Tho'drey's application came very lately, compared to others. As a matter of fact, soon after we started this recruitement session, I proposed Tho to post an application, as I knew he was a great player. But at first...

Quote:
Eve said:
Hey mate, what about trying to join MS? Would be great?!

Quote:
Tho said:
Yeah na... At the moment I'm not feeling like being part of a team... But I'll take time to think about it and let ya know.

And finally... three weeks later...

Quote:
Tho said:
Hey, have you finally found you last player? If not, I'd be interested!

Quote:
Eve said:
Then post, you sucker! :mrgreen:

.. Flash forward..

Finally, all MS members found that Tho had the thing to be part of us. The fact is that many other applicants had, but... the MS law is that if anyone says no (for good reasons of course), the application will be rejected. That's why our recruitements are so long...

So welcome Tho, have fun with us!

Last edited by ~{MS}~ Eve on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 12:50; edited 3 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jan 2009, 18:25    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jan 2009, 18:28    Post subject: [Recruitement story] Tho'drey Reply with quote
The entire application discussion can be found here : clicky.

By the way, at the moment, monkeys reactions are very positives. We'll see what will happen now!

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 19:12    Post subject: [Recruitement story] Tho'drey Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Eve wrote:
We'll see what will happen now!

He will rock! He has no choice :twisted:
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 19:13    Post subject: [Recruitement story] Tho'drey Reply with quote
Hm... Yeah, I forgot to tell him that "little" thing...
:roll:

PostPosted: Today at 03:43    Post subject: [Recruitement story] Tho'drey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden