An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] zer0
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 23:22    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
.. INVITATION ..

~ Which MonkeyStyle player did invite you to apply?
I was surprised and also very happy when I have heard all the names of people who invited me:
Adam
Eve
Jini
Tho
Thanks a lot to all of you!

.. Additional ..

Before I begin I want to say something:

At the beginning I wanted to make such a big, long and good application that you would just say “wow” or something like that, in other words a no. 1 application. But a good friend told me, that such things aren’t needed, and I thought damn god, he is right. If you would take me, not because of my application. I will write just a real, honest application as like as I am: also with all it grammar mistakes, wrong word orders and also the missing or wrong English.

.. Real Life ..

~ Name, Personality, Country, Age …
My name is Daniel and I lived in Germany for many years now. But before some months we moved to Austria. Now I live in “St. Pölten” in Lower-Austria (http://europe4u.net/en/hotels/Austria/austria-map.gif in the blue-sector). Since February I am 17 years old. To my characteristic: I have much respect from older people and there are not many differences between my behaviour ingame and outside the tee-life (always be smart and smiling, and never fight!).

.. PERSONALITY ..

~ What does your nickname mean? How shall it be pronounced?
What does my nickname mean?, I honestly just searched for a name for a new game I have tried, and since then I called myself “zer0” in all games. Unfortunately there are many players with that name.
~ Do you enjoy being a part of a team? How do you enjoy team actions?
Time ago when I began with Teeworlds and I watched some Funwars I just thought: “Oh, what a nice action”… ofc I enjoy being a part of a team, but the time with you ingame also make fun although we are not in the same “team”. Team Actions are very interesting, also if you are not included, you can speak with your mates in spectate about it and discuss. The most important thing(s) why I enjoy being a part of a team are the five F’s (http://monkeystyle.xooit.com/t43-Follow-the-example-A-Zongo-review.htm)
- Friendship
- Fun
- Fairplay
- Freaking skills
- Forward strategies
They are a nice idea and the best way to express all these things.

~ What do you think about losing?
Winning is not all! The most important thing for me is having fun, and it’s senseless to win all games like winning-machines if you have no fun in playing the game. Ofc it’s always good to win an important game, but come’ on… everybody lose or will lose one day. It’s not a bad thing … especially when you have tried your best. Then you can just congratulate your opponents.

~ If a meeting has been arranged and agreed by you, are you kind of a person who will not be present without warning?
Of course not, if a meeting-date has been accepted you have to be there. But there could always happen something that you can’t come as arranged. For example injuries or accidents, I don’t think that anybody will be angry to you then.

~ Which languages do you speak?
German, English (as you can see), and since a while a lil bit of the Austrian-dialect

.. TEEWORLDS ..

~ Why Teeworlds? What does Teeworlds mean to you?
Teeworlds is my favourite free-game and I also prefer it to some of my ps3 games. At the beginning it just was a game like each other, but then I have played it with friends, with “unknown” people from the web and later with you and it made more fun from time to time.

~ How often do you play Teeworlds? How long have you played it?
Depends. Sometimes half an hour a day, sometimes 1 or 2, and sometimes up to 5 till late in the night. I don’t remember when I started to play Teeworlds. I guess about 1 year?

~ How would you describe your attitude towards Teeworlds?
It’s „just“ a game, but a game which I really like and enjoy. But as you all know: Real Life > Teeworlds. I think all of you think like that (Real Life > Teeworlds).

.. IN GAME ..

~ Attack or defense?
I don’t care. Ctf2 I prefer defending, because my movement sometimes sucks hard. Some of you can confirm that, if I would record all things, I could send yemDx some demos for his blocking video :P. But honestly I like both, atk and def on all maps… ctf4, ctf_lava or lost. It doesn’t matter.

~ Supporting or being supported? In game speaking.
I’d like to say supporting now, but I have realized that I am blocking too much for that, so the answer is being supported. Although, at the beginning I blocked on ctf4 too, so I will train to avoid that on ctf2.

~ Are you able to follow a strategy during a game round?
I like all kind of strategies and be also able to follow them. I also prefer that someone give me directions, so it’s easier to know where I have to be and what I have to do.

~ How would you describe your playing style?
It’s difficult to describe your own playing style, but as I said before, I think I block sometimes on ctf2, sad, but true. Ofc I always try to avoid that or get better movement. On the other maps not anymore (I hope so). Then I think I’m an intelligent player and sometimes I risk too much :>. But hey, no risk no fun.

~ Are you flaming and whining during games? Mostly speaking for teamspeak things.
Ingame absolutely not, in teamspeak also the same. I’m pretty quiet there I think. I have to try if that works: Teeworlds + IRC/Teamspeak = Laggs? Have to check that again (time ago it lagged that I couldn’t play). Btw, last time I was in IRC, but just for short time.

~ Edit question: ~ Which maps do you prefer?
Let’s see, I like almost all maps on the huh server. Should it be ctf2, ctf4, ctf4_new, test11 or ctf_lava. I like all those maps and I am always open for new mods and maps.

.. MONKEY STYLE ..

~ Why joining a clan? What is the main thing you're looking for in the clan?
New Friends, a new challenge and also new things to manage and deal with. That things should happen together. You are very well organized and the main thing is: F-U-N. Playing together and having FUN, I think all of you know what I mean. That are the main reasons I guess.

~ Why joining MS?
Well… that’s your decision, not mine. You have the last word to say, and the rest you can take from the question/answer before.

~ What can MS do for you or give you?
You can fulfil a dream: The dream of little zer0 to join MS and get the tag behind his name. And also your Friendship :P

~ Edit question: ~ What can you give MS?
I can offer you a new Player, a nice guy, and a new Friendship. Ofc I hope a lot of F-U-N ingame and on board and somewhere else. I think more isn’t needed :>

~ Supporting or being supported? Out of game speaking (strategy, etc.)
I help everywhere I can, I’ll always try to answer all questions I am asked. Ofc I also often need help in some things and hope that someone can help me too.

.. Additional² things ..

~ Pic of me:
http://michaelontheair.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/monkeys.gif
I am the left one! :P
No, for real I would prefer to give you a pic from me “intern”, not on the public-board

~ Things:
I am pretty patient and have no problem in waiting much longer till you drop your decision. Feel Free to comment, ask me things you want to know and “test” me ingame. Also feel free to wait with your answer as long as you want.

I would like to complete this application with a zitat, but unfortunately I don’t know anyone :>.
(edit: I found one: “Neuerungen können Wunder wirken. Sie sind die Würze der Liebe und des Lebens überhaupt.“ - Alice Fleming,
In English: Changes can work wonders. They are the spice of love and life in general. „– Alice Fleming)

Greets zer0
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 23:22    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 7 Mar 2010, 23:52    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
Finally :>!

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 8 Mar 2010, 00:18    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
Wow,Nice apply,i like it
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 8 Mar 2010, 15:16    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
hehe, thx for this feedback, i was already scared of fatal mistakes or that something's missing

but we'll see

and btw: i forgot to add my prefered-music style

I hear almost all things, house, electro, rock and so on but i prefer new and well known stuff like ... hmm... like... I gotta feeling or something, altough it's pretty old now
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 17:06    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
Hi dude, and nice application. I'm glad you followed my advice

By the way, I have a little question. I know I already asked you ingame, but wanted to give other lads a change to read it : some months ago, your skill litterally "exploded". You just moved from a "skilled" player, to a "very skilled" one in a few weeks. Nowadays, I find that you lost some of those insane skills, but you are still better than the "old zer0"

Do you have an explanation over those "changes" ? I won't tell the answer you already gave me, I want ya to give it before

Regards,
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 17:54    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
(zer0) - got invited for application (super zer0) - is w8ing hopefully (very good zer0) - after = mega zer0?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 18:45    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
Actually, we invited very good zer0 in this case.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 19:29    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
haha well, let me try to explain

so in fact there are three zer0's

1 = zer0 (normal zer0, good but almost average)

2 = super-zer0 as you say like a super sayajin!!!

3 = good-zer0 (now)

at the beginning i played lost, unfortunetly i was not very successfull. So i decided to change to ctf4 + 2

as i dont had enough movement for ctf2, i stayed on ctf4.

I mostly played on public servers and also often 1on1s. zer0 (1) was born

Later then i played very often on huh servers with you, dopes, kryptons, dnas .... and all the rest. Now, at this time, i played very often and my skilled improved from time to time thats zer0 (2)

then i made a little break and just played 2-3 times a week for some minutes, up to half an hour, that may was the turning-point.

Then i there was my "comeback" and i played more often again, now... zer0 (3)

now we are here, but i never thought that there was such an "exploding" zer0 hmmm we'll see what future will bring with it

but ... i think there is missing something, from our conversation eve. you can help me? *fucking short-term-memory :>"

ps: i had another text before, maybe it was more understandable. I always klick on the button "go"... then the message was gone
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 20:30    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
zer0 wrote:

but ... i think there is missing something, from our conversation eve. you can help me? *fucking short-term-memory :>"

Well... I dunno

zer0 wrote:
ps: i had another text before, maybe it was more understandable. I always klick on the button "go"... then the message was gone

Haha, always, always copy your text before sending it
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 21:50    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
sometimes I forget to log in before clicking on submit

btw u played lost? maybe we could play some rounds there? I also didnt play lost for some time=)
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 9 Mar 2010, 22:16    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
haha ofc we can, but i dont have played it in the second stage of zer0's :P
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar 2010, 05:36    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
nice app! gimme two! finally welcome. and didnt i invited u before? :>

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar 2010, 14:06    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
you did ? i think i dont noticed that

but maybe i have overlooked something ingame.

So if you also invited me, _thx a lot and too!_ , and i would add you in the list of inviters :> if thats ok for you

*give you two*
Mad
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar 2010, 17:30    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
Great application buddy

I hope you will have a positive response!! Good Luck

Cya
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar 2010, 17:39    Post subject: [Application] zer0 Reply with quote
thx !

and i think we will meet ingame anyway^^

see you there
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:33    Post subject: [Application] zer0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden