An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Team Tee Tower League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Guest-Ender
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar 2010, 22:14    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
Hello world!

Here is league for iCTF teams. You can read a bit more on the board. We need you! Here is rules:

Team Tee Tower League

Team Tee Tower League exists for iCTF teams (but all teams are accepted). There will be a ranking for each map. Everyone knows that : This is not all to be the best team on a single map. It must be good for several to really worth something. Show us here what you can do.
Here are the maps played:
iCTF-2 (3on3 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-4 (2on2 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-5 (4on4 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-Mars (3on3 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-medieval (3on3 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-test11 (4on4 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-lost (2on2 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-lava (4on4 ; time limit 15)

How to join the TTT League:
Just a representative of your team fill out the form below. Then he post it in the space provided for that purpose.

Ranking:
The tower is composed of several floors. Each floor consists of three players. (here)

* When you win a game against a team from a higher floor, you gain as much position the difference between you and the other team floor, +1.
* If you win against a team of lower level, you keep your place.
* When you lose a game against a team of lower level, you lose as much position as half the difference between your floor and the other team floor (rounded up).
* When you lose a game against a team of upper level you lose a position.

The rankings will be updated every week (with exceptions) on Sunday evening.

Example:
--
--

If 8 wins 2 : there are two floors of difference, the team 8 won two position and is therefore 6 (while 6 and 7 renumbered 7 and 8 ). The team 2 has lost down two floors divided by two. That is one place. 2 takes place 3 and 3 becomes 2.

Conditions to stay in the league:
To retain his rank, he must do at least one game per week. If a team does not match a week it loses a position. If it was not a match for over a month, it is removed from the league.

Organization of games:
All teams organize themselves to games. They occur where and when the teams have agreed. We urge the two teams to record the match in case of dispute or cheating. It is imperative to view these in videos: "this game count for the TTT League" in the general tchat of teeworlds.
To validate a match: it is necessary that the representative of the two teams come to the result of the match with a screen.

The rules can change, you will be kept informed!
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar 2010, 22:14    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar 2010, 22:30    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
What if a team from floor1 loses to a team from floor 2 ? You can't be downgraded of 1/2 slot.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
Guest-Ender
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar 2010, 22:35    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
No : "* When you lose a game against a team of lower level, you lose as much position as half the difference between your floor and the other team floor (rounded up)."

If it's 1/2 it's will be 1 slot
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar 2010, 23:30    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
Oh I skipped the rounded up part, my bad :>

Interesting concept anyway, good luck with that.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ XaKe
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar 2010, 23:59    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
In the form it says: "Registration for" - Does it mean that you have to registrate for one, more, or all maps? (depending on whichand how many maps you wanna play)
So, in order to really be worth something you have to be on the first places of several rankings, or did I misunderstood something?
Imo an easier solution would be just to give points for wins or no points for looses(with just one ranking), but however this looks well thougt out.
I like the part with different numbers of players in 1 team for each map.
gl
Guest-Ender
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 28 Mar 2010, 21:07    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
"Registration for"
I've change that into "Maps played" (maps played by the team, no obligation to play all map).

Their will be ranking for each map and one more. But we're still thinking about it:)

NB : Ho and now TTT's available for vanilla CTF
*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 30 Mar 2010, 22:02    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
could be a nice idea...but at least one match per week? i think it would be better to say at least one match per month.
it would be time-consuming if u got to organize one match per week. ogc is the best example...
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 31 Mar 2010, 13:38    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
We will considering this point.

But 1 match / month will be a litle bit boring... If there is 10 team it mean 10 month to play 1 match ugainst each team ? To long...

Maybe 1 match / 15days ?

PS : New URL : http://teamteetower.tk/
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 31 Mar 2010, 18:13    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
*DoPe* Baus wrote:
ogc is the best example...

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 31 Mar 2010, 20:18    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
*DoPe* Baus wrote:
ogc is the best example...

It's true! But you could not foresee. Many of us have contributed ...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:36    Post subject: Team Tee Tower League
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden