An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] MrMonkey

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
MrMonkey
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 17:51    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
i im mrmonkey and i would like to join this cool clan i speak english and i dont mind losing i just want to have fun and i think teeworlds is a fun game. i played teeworlds about a year ago but i have now recently come back to play it i like to attak while playing games but i dont mind defending if you need me to and i like following the team strategy. i never flame or whine in game i would like to join this clan because i want to have fun in the community and i think Ms can give me this Thank You
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 17:51    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 18:52    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
I just made a huge effort here to not answer to this myself and thus, I let you guys do it like the gentlemen you are.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
zizz'
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 19:43    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
nice application ;D
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 19:54    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
~{MS}~ XaKe
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 19:56    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
haha but at least funny
rawr
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 20:08    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
Guys, every application should be treated seriously.

Dont be smug
~{MS}~ ryn
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 24 Mar 2010, 20:51    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
I really don't care about people applying without checking out the rules or the form, it shows how important for them this application is...

But welcome to the forum
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Mar 2010, 14:24    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
Indeed welcome on the board. Have you read the application rulez?

Guys i am so proud to stay calm :-)
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 25 Mar 2010, 23:03    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
Anti-Aggression seminar worked?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 26 Mar 2010, 00:25    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey Reply with quote
Seriously? Application rejected. Please read the rules and try again if you feel like it.

But welcome to the board anyways

PostPosted: Today at 00:38    Post subject: [Application] MrMonkey
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden