An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 31 Mar 2010, 23:35    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
The most of you already know that a lot of smileys are not welcome at the huh servers. So its a kind "advance-warning".

If you use them, dont be surprised when you will get banned.

The leader of the list, ofc the most unlikley smiley by eve: "xD"

- xD
- x) x(
- :] :[
- ;] ;[
- :} :{
- ;} ;{
-
- ;(
- ;'(
- :< :>
-
-
- <3
-
- :P
- :O :o
- oO
- :L
-
- :F
- :8,
- ( . Y . )
- -.-,
- >.<, <.<, >.>

so eve decide which of these smileys are welcome or not! then there won't be any missunderstandings when you're not in a good mood :>.

(ofc its not official)
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 31 Mar 2010, 23:35    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 31 Mar 2010, 23:53    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
Excuse me but this topic is kinda stupid. There's no such things as welcomed smileys or not welcomed smileys. What people don't seem to understand is that it's the abusive use of those smileys that is annoying, not the smileys.

If you wanna talk about annoying and not welcomed stuff, start with binds. And there's no need to list them in a topic.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 00:22    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
hmm think you're right, maybe the wrong topic to talk about

if you want you can close/delete/edit the topic or whatever, when i think about it afterwards its really useless
yemDX
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 02:20    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
i use all of them except "xD" :<
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 10:59    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
.... did i miss something?
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 12:49    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
The two things about smileys are :

1- I can't stand the " xD " smiley. Most stupid one ever.

2- I punish people making smileys because people do them as taunts. Like : you get killed by someone with a randome shot, lucky shot, or whatever shot, and the ennemy sends you a : :-)))))), meaning "hahaha i killed ya". Well : Bannir
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 13:04    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
Much Ado About Nothing
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 14:07    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
Where is my cat?
ICQ Skype
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 16:57    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
In the kitchen with Brian.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
yemDX
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 22:11    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Eve wrote:

1- I can't stand the " xD " smiley. Most stupid one ever.

2- I punish people making smileys because people do them as taunts. Like : you get killed by someone with a randome shot, lucky shot, or whatever shot, and the ennemy sends you a : :-)))))), meaning "hahaha i killed ya". Well : Bannir

..xD
~{MS}~ ryn
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 1 Apr 2010, 23:36    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
Seriously... when I'm on the server the max. "xD"/s = 0,0056

Spam is brainless so
Sd`
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 5 Apr 2010, 12:53    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Eve wrote:

Welp, I hope Al` added the "can't kick admin" code because I'm guilty of that one (I only do it to players I know though). It's not like I play anymore anyway (ohai guys).
*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 5 Apr 2010, 17:01    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
Excuse me but this topic is kinda stupid. There's no such things as welcomed smileys or not welcomed smileys. What people don't seem to understand is that it's the abusive use of those smileys that is annoying, not the smileys.

If you wanna talk about annoying and not welcomed stuff, start with binds. And there's no need to list them in a topic.

+1
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 5 Apr 2010, 18:28    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
thx, i already got it...
*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 5 Apr 2010, 18:49    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
it wasnt referred to you...just my general opinion to this theme (hm....actually thos oppinion )

PostPosted: Today at 01:02    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden