An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
bip
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 5 Apr 2010, 22:04    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
look at the date lol
nice april fools' joke xD

Seriously, what the hell's wrong with you guys? Going further with this, you should probably make it mandatory for all players to connect to a mumble server where an admin would be listening and kicking anyone who dares laugh after killing another player. Sometimes, you know, a smiley in the chat can mean just what it's supposed to: an expression of appreciation for a funny situation. Taking this as a deep personal insult is actually an alarming sign

By the way, there are clients that can filter chat messages.
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 5 Apr 2010, 22:04    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
yemDX
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 5 Apr 2010, 23:11    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
bip wrote:
look at the date lol
nice april fools' joke xD

Seriously, what the hell's wrong with you guys? Going further with this, you should probably make it mandatory for all players to connect to a mumble server where an admin would be listening and kicking anyone who dares laugh after killing another player. Sometimes, you know, a smiley in the chat can mean just what it's supposed to: an expression of appreciation for a funny situation. Taking this as a deep personal insult is actually an alarming sign

By the way, there are clients that can filter chat messages.

norly?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 7 Apr 2010, 13:25    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
dont see the point of all this
i vote for letting people use smileys how and when they want to ...
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 8 Apr 2010, 12:19    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
i vote for letting people use smileys how and when they want to ...

... since it's not a variation of XD
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 10 Apr 2010, 00:00    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
I can tell you a really welcomed smiley: OGC
Use it whenever you want and: your hair will grow again; you will be able to walk if you couldn't before; your sex problems will disappear and your health will become very good!
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 22 Apr 2010, 08:49    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
This one is very welcome though !

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 22 Apr 2010, 11:24    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
beware, it'll make you blind

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 22 Apr 2010, 21:48    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
yee nice one tho haha
bip
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Thu 22 Apr 2010, 23:34    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
beware, it'll make you blind

oh THAT's what happened to your aim? mystery solved, hurray!

~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 23 Apr 2010, 12:26    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers Reply with quote

PostPosted: Today at 15:37    Post subject: not-welcomed + welcomed smileys on the huh servers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden