An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Presentation] Céline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Céline
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 18 Apr 2010, 15:48    Post subject: [Presentation] Céline Reply with quote
Hey guys,

well I'll start with a short presentation of me ingame. My nickname is Céline and I started playing Teeworlds around 0.4.3. Like most of the Tw players I firstly played some vanilla, learning a bit about the game. Then one day, being bored and annoyed of losing all the time, I randomly clicked the serverlist. I landed on some strange server where there were only laserguns which killed you with one shot :o That's how I met instagib. But there was something else that was strange about that server. There were 2 teams throwing around with flags and shooting like crazy. It turned out that this was the iFb (Flagball) mod (think the server was Fegis). I was fascinated about that mod so I played it quit frequently and got better in insta. One day, a friend of mine dared me to come see another mod, similiar to flagball. This is how I met ictf and I immediately loved it. I spent most of my time playing on various ictf servers. After some time, I decided to take a time out from Tw due to some RL stuff.

I'm back in Tw and ictf now for like 3 months, currently being a member of DnA. I play quit often on the HuH servers, my favourite maps being ctf2 and nephtys.

Now the RL stuff:

Well, my name is Dan(iel), I'm 17 1/2 years old, living in France, near Metz. My mother being french and my father german I speak French, German and English. Despite Teeworlds, I'm very dedicated to sports, playing football and badminton and being at a school for sports. Even though you know might think that I got only muscles and no brains, I'll have to disappoint you, this isn't the case. In fact my main subjects despite the sports are biologie, maths and chemistry. Another passion of mine is playing guitar.

Well, that's pretty much it, only thing left to say is that it is and will be a pleasure to play with and against you.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 18 Apr 2010, 15:48    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 18 Apr 2010, 15:58    Post subject: [Presentation] Céline Reply with quote

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Shubi
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 18 Apr 2010, 15:59    Post subject: [Presentation] Céline Reply with quote
Hey Céline,

what was your name before you came back to Teeworlds? It's just that I can't remember you playing flagball

oh btw, welcome and all that stuff!
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 18 Apr 2010, 16:53    Post subject: [Presentation] Céline Reply with quote
welcome on board 
Mad
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 18 Apr 2010, 17:51    Post subject: [Presentation] Céline Reply with quote

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:37    Post subject: [Presentation] Céline
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Presentations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden