An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Something about my project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mad
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 2 Jul 2010, 23:52    Post subject: Something about my project Reply with quote
Hey there,

I don't know if it's the right place, but I wanna talk to you about my new project. I posted here because I think that many persons who have clans, who are alone or something else, are register on this forum.

One month (and half) ago, after the explosion of Dragon Army Clan, I decided to create another type of clan who the skills are not the most important. Playing for fun is more interesting for me.
Many of us, don't play only a game. I know that some persons here play in Unreal Tournament for example. That's why, I created a Multigame clan who's name is "The Cobra's Link". It's very nice to find and play with your lads in different games.

With this idea, I wanted to gather a family who is very connected or welded. When I was in previous clans, I felt that it was more a group of persons than a family. The most important thing is Mumble. Members have to be connected often for know them and strengthen the links.

The roots of my clan are:
- the link
- the fun
- the age of member
- the knowledge of the lads

We play some games together, as Teeworlds, Trackmania, Heroes of Newerth (DotA-like), Nexuiz and Urban Terror. Actually, we are six (maybe seven).
If some of you, want to get involved or give ideas, You can contribute. You'll be welcome and we'll think about your propositions.

Recruitment is open too. If this project tempts you, take a look on our website!

Here, I exposed my state of mind and my aims. I hope that it interested you and I thank you for your read.

If you want to contact us -> http://cobraslink.forumactif.net and our Mumble: I.P.: 88.191.103.133 Port: 53000

Regards
Mad
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 2 Jul 2010, 23:52    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 3 Jul 2010, 22:48    Post subject: Something about my project Reply with quote
Quote:
We play some games together, as Teeworlds, Trackmania, Heroes of Newerth (DotA-like), Nexuiz and Urban Terror.

I wish I had so much time
Mad
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 3 Jul 2010, 22:54    Post subject: Something about my project Reply with quote
Yes, with the studies it's a bit hard sometimes. However we don't play all games everyday. But when you are in holidays, you can it allow yourself and play all day long.

I guess that you work so it's more difficult for you.
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jul 2010, 17:37    Post subject: Something about my project Reply with quote
Mad wrote:
Yes, with the studies it's a bit hard sometimes.

Mostly when you have a job

PostPosted: Today at 00:54    Post subject: Something about my project
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden