An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 6 Aug 2010, 18:17    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
Dear community,
with this post we sorrowful announce, that our beloved tournament OGC #1 Pop the cherry is now officially cancelled. Since most of the participants don't seem to have any trace of interest since a while this most certainly does not come surprisingly to anyone. Nevertheless we decided to give a short statement about the developments behind the curtain of administration.

Several developments, like disbandments of clans, players going inactive or don't even seem to exist anymore as well as the manpower shortage on our own administrational level are only a few of the many reasons leading to the sad progress of dying silently in the last month. We are surely aware of the fact that the whole tournament had to cope with plenty of small and big problems like these, but the main reason for all the heavily disappointing events is without any doubt the habit of the community to keep not cooperating in any way, which we absolutely did not expect this way. Surely there were exceptions, they were people who tried to help us and participated and we are still very grateful for that. But besides that, most of the participants obviously thought that there's just taking and no giving. All these endless discussions about why our rules are not good or whatever, and of course beyond everything else the inability and obvious unwillingness to appropriatley communicate in order to get things organized in the end brought this tournament to its painful death through entirely stealing our willingness to continue investing our rare free time.

To make a long story short:
Dear community: you did this.

Yours faithfully and if you will pardon me saying my very own opinion about this:
Go. fuck. yourself.

Zongo

PS.: I'm pretty sure that those people who are meant by certain things do know it.
Love to all others.

Last edited by ~{MS}~ Zongo on Mon 9 Aug 2010, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
ICQ GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 6 Aug 2010, 18:17    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 7 Aug 2010, 01:14    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
Zongo, you're my hero.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
Nightmist
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 7 Aug 2010, 15:26    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
Well, I feel sorry for you, as you did kinda much work just to see the tournament dying slowly. It's communication that failed here, and the tournament finally died when some clans disbanded, I believe there's not one participating clan playing really active currently.

As for this I'd like to thank you for trying to organise such a tournament and trust me I know how you must feel over such things and teeworlds community now
yemDX
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 7 Aug 2010, 15:45    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
Zongo has spoken.
*DoPe* Baus
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 8 Aug 2010, 19:13    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
but the main reason for all the heavily disappointing events is without any doubt the habit of the community to keep not cooperating in any way, which we absolutely did not expect this way.

Krypton and Dope tried to organize it, there are 49 posts on our website about our match and there were also posts on the old krypton hp.
DnA site: about 5 posts about the ogc match
MS site: 3 posts about your match.

~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
and of course beyond everything else the inability and obvious unwillingness to appropriatley communicate in order to get things organized in the end brought this tournament to its painful death through entirely stealing our willingness to continue investing our rare free time.
[/b]

If u didnt meant MS too...WTF

I understand some of your points but thats just ridiculous and arrogant.

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 8 Aug 2010, 21:38    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
Well Baus everyone has his own responsibilities in this story, i agree.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 9 Aug 2010, 13:29    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
I will neither discuss nor argue with anybody about this.
If it somehow helps you to hate me for what i wrote, be my guest.

sincerely,
Maître ridiculous and arrogant himself
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 9 Aug 2010, 18:33    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P. Reply with quote
Actually, there is one thing left I have to say:

If somebody feels appointed for doing it better himself: please feel free to do so. I'd love to see someone reviving the OGC tournament or at least it's spirit for the future.
MS most certainly won't.

PostPosted: Today at 00:35    Post subject: OGC #1 cancelled. R.I.P.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden