An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Info] What are you playing right now?
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Games
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 9 Aug 2010, 16:10    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
So what are you playing right now? Discovered great new games? Any unknown independent-game-treasures? Biggest bullshit-game of all time and you just can't resist? Or a great teeworlds-substitute? Share your discoveries! Post your suggestions!

PostPosted: Mon 9 Aug 2010, 16:10    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 9 Aug 2010, 17:31    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
Playing a little but tw when i'm at my flat.. Playing with friends irl when im not :-)
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 10 Aug 2010, 09:49    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
We're playing a bit of Alien Swarm (free Steam game, some kind of third person 3D co-op shooter where you have to kick aliens' asses as a team. The interesting part is that there are XP thus levels and you can earn some new weapons to kick even more asses etc) with the HuH guys, and some L4D2.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 10 Aug 2010, 14:15    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
crimsonland, elastomania, world of goo, gish, q3, hon... Hm...

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 13 Aug 2010, 00:15    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
I am playing Alien Swarm, Team Fortress 2, Nexuiz, Blood Frontier and Heroes of Newerth.
Céline
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 13 Aug 2010, 18:56    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
Starcraft 2! Zergs!
~{MS}~ Shubi
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 13 Aug 2010, 19:23    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
Vermillion Foxtrot Platinum League here, yours?
~{MS}~ sas171
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:58    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
Quake Live. Damn this game and all it stands for.
Céline
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 23 Aug 2010, 06:55    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
@ Shubi : Not yet playing in online mode, first the story mode

Edit : Maybe I'll give it a shot this evening, too curious to wait.
CrossX
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 24 Aug 2010, 06:42    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
Céline wrote:
Starcraft 2! Zergs!

FUCK YEA, zerg ftw.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 5 Sep 2010, 22:55    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
/me not playing that much any game /me going out
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 29 Nov 2010, 12:19    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
heroes of newerth... league of legends... and some call of duty here n there
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov 2010, 10:06    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
/me playing real life. Period
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Thu 2 Dec 2010, 18:25    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
still playing school :>
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 3 Dec 2010, 15:42    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now? Reply with quote
Me: irl,girls,school... starcraft 2, battlefield bad company 2, and damn always tee wars
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:23    Post subject: [Info] What are you playing right now?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden