An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Teeworlds is no more

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Jini
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 29 Aug 2010, 12:34    Post subject: Teeworlds is no more Reply with quote
http://teeworlds.com wrote:

Teeworlds is no more.

Due to the destructive nature (server attacks, spamming, etc) of some Teeworlds players, I've decided to stop supporting Teeworlds. It's a total buzz kill when these players do nothing but spam, attack and destroy the things that have taken so much of my free time to create.

I've had DDoS attacks against the servers. The latest incident that made it go over the edge was a guy who started spamming on IRC, our channels, priv messages, notices to several people and I'm tired of dealing with this on my spare time. I want to have fun on it, not deal with Assholes™.

To the other, nice players of Teeworlds, too bad that it has come to this.

Cheers, matricks

Feel free to discuss or post links to other discussions (preferably in English).

I'm not sure if my server will be able to hold the load, but I may try to host a master server. Should I?
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 29 Aug 2010, 12:34    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Dunedune
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 29 Aug 2010, 14:30    Post subject: re:teeworlds is no more Reply with quote
Everybody is saying he will host a master server. First thing to do is to calm down and to find a group of mature teeworlds developpers that could continue Teeworlds. Finding who will host the masterservers is just a secondary technical problem.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 29 Aug 2010, 15:46    Post subject: Teeworlds is no more Reply with quote
/me summons magnet

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Shubi
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 29 Aug 2010, 21:47    Post subject: Teeworlds is no more Reply with quote
wait what?

It's only matricks resigning, not the master servers or am I getting something totally wrong?
Dunedune
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 29 Aug 2010, 21:49    Post subject: Teeworlds is no more Reply with quote
Well, it's back again, matricks is just leaving the teeworlds devlopment for a while. He just needs to find people he can trust for several responsabilities he can not assume anymore.
But matricks shutted down the teeworlds.com website so somehow... we all thought we could aswell shut down the masterservs

PostPosted: Today at 00:57    Post subject: Teeworlds is no more
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden