An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Soldat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Games
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Guest-Ender
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug 2010, 20:14    Post subject: Soldat Reply with quote
Here is the point, teeworlds loose his community for the moment... I continu to play but not so many.

To replace it, i've found this game : soldat.

It's a 2d game teesworlds-like! But without cartoon graphic. An horrible interface... but with 2 times play you will forget it 'cause this game is really addictiv!

About the game :
There is many mod : DM/TDM/CTF/Zombi/infiltration/rambo/run/race/realistic
Many weapon :
soldat wrote:
1. Desert Eagles
Akimbo weapon! An automatic hand-gun that can break a man's arm. That's why it doesn't fire so frequently but the bullets can easily pierce thick armor.

2. HK MP5
The most popular submachine-gun in the world. Fast and furious. In short ranges it can defeat heavy weapons.

3. AK-74
Modified version of Automat-Kalasznikov from 1947. Weapon of terrorists and most of world's army forces. The best rifle in the past 50 years.

4. Steyr AUG
This weapon looks like a toy but it sure isn't. With great speed it spits out bullets killing everything in a fast attack.

5. Spas-12
This Shotgun makes a massacre with its 12-Gauge bullets. The best weapon for close-contact.

6. Ruger-77
A hunting rifle. Very fast and accurate. Good for hunting deers and people.

7. M79
The famous grenade-launcher from the Vietnam War. Viet-Cong quickly ran to the bushes when they heard its characteristic sound. The 40mm grenade can blast anyone into pieces even after a shot behind a hill.

8. Barret M82A1
This sniper weapon has incredible power. It was designed to pierce tank armor. The Army didn't even plan to use it against people. But who cares?
Sniper mode available if you crouch or go prone.

9. M249 (FN Minimi)
The best machinegun with great firepower. Can be very helpful for backing-up your team.

10. XM214 Minigun
The famous "O'll Painless" from the movie Predator. This chaingun is mounted on army helicopters. It uses a tremendous amount of ammo and can kill the same amoun of enemies.

Standard arsenal:

USSOCOM
Standard US special forces weapon. You get it always after respawn as a secondary weapon.

Combat Knife
Standard infantry combat knife. One direct hit with this little thing eliminates the enemy at once. Best for covert operations.
Can be also used as a throw knife with the throw weapon button.

Chainsaw
A chainsaw used for cutting piles of wood. If somebody finds a different use for this please let everybody know.

M72 LAW
Anti-tank weapon, fires an explosive missile. Can be used only from the crouch position.

Fists
After throwing out your weapon you can play Rocky.

There is grenade and that's really fun 'cause when you where touch by an explosion you'll hear only a squeak. It's hard to play with it : don't hear weapon, ennemi mouvement etc...!

Another big thing is that you got a jet pack to help your move. One last is that you can crouch and lie down, do back flips that will improve your movement.

Well to close this bad english post (sorry for that!) some screenshot :

And here is two videos :

Have fun!
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug 2010, 20:14    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug 2010, 20:36    Post subject: Soldat Reply with quote
Very old game, but it's really cool indeed

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 5 Sep 2010, 22:57    Post subject: Soldat Reply with quote
Haven't tried it yet. Shame on meh

PostPosted: Today at 08:48    Post subject: Soldat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden