An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Quick biology lesson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 23 Sep 2011, 15:04    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
Dear Community,
to prevent any rumours: We're not dead. As you might not have known, Monkeys need to hibernate from time to time to recover their full spinning skills. And now, after a long hypersleep-like state of inactivity and metabolic depression, characterized by lower body temperature, slower breathing, and lower metabolic rate during the long monkeywinter we feel our strength slowly recurring. Be aware, that during the state of awakening the monkeys are not at their full level of social self-control and might bite or throw their excrements at people called or acting like rndmbits. Although the time of full recovery has not yet been achieved our glorious coconut tree will soon again rise above the horizon. So be prepared for a new generation of monkeyish style conquering the world.

Beware of the monkeys

Yours faithfully,
~{MS}~
ICQ GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 23 Sep 2011, 15:04    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 23 Sep 2011, 15:05    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
yes, I was in the mood for something cheesy
ICQ GTalk/Jabber
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri 23 Sep 2011, 17:16    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 23 Sep 2011, 17:48    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ OverPowered
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 25 Sep 2011, 16:22    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
Ovie is alive!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 09:14    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
Yay ! Beware, the Eve is watching you again !
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 14:58    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
glad to see you guys back!
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 15:03    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
Hey Blue, still playing ?
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 15:33    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
blue wrote:
glad to see you guys back!

ICQ GTalk/Jabber
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 16:00    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
Hey community, I was informed that we got the attention we were so desperately hoping for. Community, read: (Copy & paste from "logic // Teeworlds Instagib Community News, from random('s) news blog")
logic // rndm wrote:
Monkeystyle
To prevent any hopes, errrr, I mean, rumours -
Monkeystyle is not death.
In a cheesy post written by Zongo they announce, in the usual arrogant way,
that they are back on-screen, gonna conquer the world, plant coconut trees and eat their excrements or something.
The clan, like a lot of the oldschool clans, were suffering from inactivity,
and after a long time of absence I'm sure that a lot of current players don't even know them any more.
Anyways, I guess, the new vigor is based on only few monkeys, while the rest of em remains inactive.
This must be the reason why they opened the recruitment again.
Maybe, to ensure a long-lasting presence, they should recruit guys younger than 30 exceptionally.
To underline the end of their hibernation they have redesigned their board.
If it's really better than before is a question of taste,
but at least it's different and declares:
"Hey, look at us, we're back and we demand attention!".
(copyright logic // rndm, 2011, source: http://logic.xooit.com/portal.php?article=221&pid=1 accessed 2011/10/03)

Sincere thanks for mentioning us, we really needed this, otherwise our whole plan of coming back would not have been accomplishable at all. Thank you so very much. You are and will ever be our personal hero

I have only one minor correction, if you don't mind: Monkeys only eat their excrements before throwing them at you, afterwards would be very disgusting.
ICQ GTalk/Jabber
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 16:17    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
I lold. Btw, 1-1 on mentioning each others. Tied, no need to continue a useless war.
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 16:24    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Eve wrote:
I lold. Btw, 1-1 on mentioning each others. Tied, no need to continue a useless war.

yes sir, Mr.Dad, sir
ICQ GTalk/Jabber
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 16:29    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 17:27    Post subject: Quick biology lesson Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Eve wrote:
Hey Blue, still playing ?

yeah not really on a regular or active base, but still yes!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:51    Post subject: Quick biology lesson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden