An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

New HuH server.
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 11:21    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
Okay, as one can know. Monkeystyle family is slightly getting out from hibernation, so one of the first attempts on the way of our revival is starting up and old HuH server.

We already have started the test server named just HuH (for now moment) just for community to test their pings there.

So the aim of this topic is to discuss all the features it should have, and any ideas considering it's activity.

Feel free to suggest your offers and ideas!
For instance: What settings do u like to see, what votes, what maps in rotation etc... anything considering topic.

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 11:21    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Jini
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 19:19    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
And don't hesitate to suggest ideas that seem impossible with the current teeworlds version. I will try hard to find time and inspiration to implement the ideas we find useful.
// john
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:03    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
votes: it should be possible to vote every map exept ctf4_old
maps in rotation: ctf4_old/new, ctf2, mars, medieval, test11, desertcamp, lava

=)
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:26    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
// john wrote:
[...] desertcamp [...]

veto.

Besides, welcome to the board.
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:34    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
veto on your veto! desert ftw.

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:36    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
but i suggest desertcamp3 (if one can fix the tileset since 0.5 version). It suits much more to the public games as it can hold a lot of players by contrast with origingal dc.

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:58    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Zongo wrote:
Besides, welcome to the board.

Thanks.
I think desertcamp is very suitable, besides the fact i love the map, its the only played public map in instagib
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 00:16    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
agree, despite my beloved monkeys (except Jini i hope) will throw bananas in me.

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 00:17    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
what about map "actf2"? i really like it and want it to be played by public. btw nepthys and SIS maps are also not bad.

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 00:59    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
Veto on desertcamp also :>

Wtf are actf2 and Nephtys and SIS ? Also I kinda forgot what medieval is like, also can't remember the new ctf4.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:01    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
too many strange maps chase the crowd away from the server, and its difficult enough to keep them, so i would tend to make, for now, the cycle rather small and only including very popular maps in order to get this server started in the first place...
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:22    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
atm the map rotation is ctf2, ctf4_old, test11. In the (perhaps, distant) future I'd like to make it random with all maps having different, but nonzero weight. Well, at least all those maps that we had on the old server. I agree with Zongo that right now we should have only popular maps in the rotation, and ctf4_old must be in it since it is the most popular map out there however we don't like it.
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:21    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
ehm. but desertcamp is also very popular, and to be honest, dont we like it, Jini?
Tho and Zongo, you are judging according your stated position, but you were inactive very long time and kinda not knowing nowadays trends as i see :>
Jini, dont u want desertcamp to be included?

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:10    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
Test 11
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:08    Post subject: New HuH server. Reply with quote
Does it even is possible to play Instagib?
Hardly played last year, so I don't know whats the situation.
Recently I played some rounds Ctf2-Vanilla but quitted already again after 10 min pretty much frustated.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:16    Post subject: New HuH server.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden