An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] XaKe
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ XaKe
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 1 Oct 2011, 19:25    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
APPLICATION FORMULA

.. CONTACT ..

~ Which MonkeyStyle member(s) did you meet in game? Did you talk? Did you get invited to the board? If not: How did you find us?
Firstly, I did not actually got invited but as I have (miss?-)understood Zongo’s recruitment announcement that is not required at the moment. If it still is just ignore the following.

.. Intro ..

You may think that I am still a member of Krypton, according to the remaining clan tag I were running around with recently, but I have to rectify this.
I deleted my account on their board when I quitted playing Teeworlds roughly a year ago and as the matter of fact that Krypton hardly plays Teeworlds lately I do not consider myself being a member anymore.
The clan tag is just a remnant of habit.

.. PERSONALITY ..

My real name is "Flo"(abbreviated) and I am half German half Austrian, nearly 18 years old and living in northern Germany, Lower Saxony.
My school is a so called "Wirtschaftsgymnasium" that I hopefully will complete with Abitur(High school graduation) in 2013.

~ What does your nickname mean? How shall it be pronounced?
My nickname XaKe [Xeik] does not have any further meaning.
Initially it was the nick of an real life friend in another game. I liked it and consequently use it now, no other ones.

~ Do you enjoy being a part of a team? How do you enjoy team actions?
I certainly like playing in a team, either in real life(Football) and Teeworlds.
Due to the definition 2on2 is also a team match but I prefer a team of at least 4.

~ What do you think about losing?
I hate losing or being second. I always want to win, if I do not I occasionally will become impolite.

~ If a meeting as been arranged and agreed by you, are you kind of a person who will not be present without warning?
If I agree to an arranged meeting and can't participate I will of course tell you in advance.

~ Which languages do you speak?
I speak German of course, English and since over a year I learn Spanish in school.

.. TEEWORLDS ..

~ Why Teeworlds? What does Teeworlds mean to you?
Why do I play Teeworlds? Mhm, I like having the possibility to just start and leave the game at any time I want to. In addition it simply is fun and I am not really the kind of person who plays shooter or games like GTA and WoW.

~ How often do you play Teeworlds? How long have you played it?
I used to play it each day but not anymore what basically is a result of the fact that I have less time to and most of the players worth to appreciate left the stage.
I had a big break but as you guys want to become a little more active again and my lack of other games I decided to play this a bit more regularly.
Overall I played Teeworlds for circa 2 years, but im not sure, could be more or less.

~ How would you describe your attitude towards Teeworlds?
Teeworlds is a funny little classic game. I don’t really like Vanilla but Instagib is cool.
Before I started playing Teeworlds I have played another game that is pretty much similar to Tw. I like those type of games.

.. IN GAME ..

~ Attack or defense?
I am rather playing offensive.

~ Supporting or being supported? In game speaking.
Both.

~ Are you able to follow a strategy during a game round?
I hate playing without a strategy, as in 2on2. People use to just run forward brainless not thinking about what will or maybe can happen.

~ How would you describe your playing style?
My playing style is marked by guessing what my enemy will do next.
For example if I pass my opponent in his half of the map I usually do not kill him even if I could.
Simply because I will be in advantage after grabbing the flag and turning around.
I will be in my half even before he left it and as many maps are built I will arrive in full speed, ideally coming from above him.
So in my view a fast movement and the ability to use my brain is the most important thing in the game, this even can compensate a less good aim.
Moreover avoiding the enemies shoot is necessarily what I often try to do by just doing what my opponent will not expect. For instance suddenly stop moving in the middle of the close fight, let him waste one shoot, concentrate on aim and kill him.
I know this is risky but who does makes no mistakes?

~ Are you flaming and whining during games? Mostly speaking for teamspeak things.
I am not the person who whines after losing, but as I said before, sometimes I can be rude on campers and/or retards, you know.
Never on team mates.
Also I am not the person who talks much.

.. MONKEY STYLE ..

~ Why joining a clan? What is the main thing you're looking for in the clan?
I join a clan because I like team fights, clan wars and having some nice guys to play and deal with.

~ Why joining MS?
Especially the last thing I hope to find in MS, you all are essentially grown ups, cool guys and pretty much skilled.

~ What can MS do for you or give you?
I have a lot of experience in different kinds of members in clans I was in and some of them I rather would like not to have taken place.
I am pretty sure those kinds of memories you won't suffer in MS.

~ Supporting or being supported? Out of game speaking (strategy, etc.)
I will help as much as I can if someone needs it.

If you have any further questions please tell me, I am hopefully looking forward to a decision or et least force you to play a little with me.
I don't now if I wrote enough or to much, I hope it's ok.

Sincerely XaKe.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 1 Oct 2011, 19:25    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 1 Oct 2011, 22:46    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
First thing before I forget it : you have not mistaken, recruitement is fully opened withouthaving an invitation or so
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 1 Oct 2011, 22:54    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
Hey Xake, so after reading the whole stuff, welcome here as an applicant

We've used to play together a long time ago, and to be honest, I've been impressed in the past by the way you managed to become a very good player in a few time. Hopefully you had your own story in Krypton, which was in my opinion a can that suited you as hell : skilled players, good general cohesion, mostly german to fullfill the fun part of it.

I'll be pleased to find you in game again, and why not playing some matches together as well. Feel free to track the ~{MS}~ tag in the filters, so as to meet the others - still I guess everyone knows you from before.

Haven't that much time to say other things right now, so welcome again, and cya in game, soon I hope !

Regards,
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 1 Oct 2011, 23:36    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
xake wrote:
if I do not I occasionally will become impolite

I love the cold hearted feeling out of this sentense, just made my day.

Also, I had a feeling that you were gonna apply somehow, so I'm not surprised

And hm, what Eve said.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ XaKe
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 1 Oct 2011, 23:41    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
Thanks hehe, I will look for you in game.

Edit: @Tho: Since when you had that feeling? And why?
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 2 Oct 2011, 10:10    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
yo Xake! Thanks for your application! Btw, dont u know what happened with other krypton guys? Barli, Sky?

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 2 Oct 2011, 10:45    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
Hm, not for sure, as far as I know Nightmare and Edgecrusher are playing much LoL, maybe yui and Sky too, but I just can guess.
I think Bärli neither plays LoL nor Tw.
Lost contact to everyone of them.
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 2 Oct 2011, 13:21    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
welcome

i also remember you ofc, but i dont know if we played often together

all in all nice application
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 12:11    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
Hello Xake!Welcome here!
I like your apply and i know that you r skilled player,so i wish you good luck for your recruitment!
See you ingame
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 16:39    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
Hey, thanks for your application
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:

I had a feeling that you were gonna apply somehow, so I'm not surprised

true thing

Also, you will get informed about further proceeding soon But apart from that:
~{MS}~ Tho wrote:

what Eve said.

+1
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 16:51    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
Well, in both cases I hope it was an at least neutral minded expectation.
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 16:59    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
I'll probably be in for playing tonight, and sure will be tomorrow... If you wanna join and play together !
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 3 Oct 2011, 17:10    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
Tonight ? Rather tomorrow afternoon, ~15-18 o'clock.
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 5 Oct 2011, 14:26    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
just to let u know, the high monkey council is currently deliberating your application.
Stay tuned.
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 5 Oct 2011, 16:23    Post subject: [Application] XaKe Reply with quote
"As fast as possible, as long as it takes." - Thomas Schaaf.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:12    Post subject: [Application] XaKe
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden