An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov 2011, 13:44    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT) Reply with quote
The following is a translation of the announcement from RTT board as requested here

The RTT clan announces a public team tournament in instagib mod (iCTF). Everyone is free to participate. It doesn't matter if you are playing since the first release of the game or discovered it just a couple of weeks ago, but already have a decent progress in the instagib mod. The tournament is going to be fascinating, exciting and breathtaking! Haven't you registered your team yet? What are you waiting for? Take your partner and go, prove that your duo can kick people's ass!

We wish you engrossing games, spectacular victories and let the defeats do not depress you, but give you stronger striving for victory.

Tournament details:

• Start: 15.11.2011.
  • Crew: 2 players + 1 spare (optional).
  • Length: one round---15.11.2011--20.11.2011 (not started yet).
  • Round pass condition: victory in one match.
  • Match victory condition: victory in two fights.
  • Administration: Be Happy, Morgan.
  • Mod: instagib.
  • Map: ctf4_old.
  • Server configuration: time_limit 0 (unlimited), score_limit 1000, laserjumps 0, team_damage 0.

Tournament organization

• During the week we gather your applications and organize the ladder (ends at 14.11.2011)

Write here a post with the following information:

• Player names.
  • Team name.
  • Players time zone(s).
  • How can we contact you.

Non-russian clans are free to ask help on our board for translation
or help with contacting tourney admins. HERE

• The first round ladder will be published in the evening of 14.11.2011 or in the morning of 15.11.2011. You can start playing immediately.
  • There will be no dedicated servers, but you can use any available.
  • Remember to keep the demo of the game at the end of each fight. Send them personally to the tournament administration team.
  • If all teams will have played before 20.11.2011, the second round of the tournament may start earlier. Teams who are responsible for the missing matches will be disqualified at 20.11.2011, and their enemies will automatically win with scores 2.

• If my team hasn't been registered before 14.11.2011, can it be registered later?
    No, registration is going strictly until 14.11.2011 inclusive.
  • Do we have to have a spare player?
    No, it is optional.
  • Can we have more than one spare player?
    No, at most one spare player is allowed.
  • If the match score is 1:1, who wins?
    You play another one, tie-breaking game.
  • If my team lose the match, will it participate in the rest of the tournament?
    No, the tournament system is play-off.
  • If my team wins the match, when will we have the next game?
    As soon as it becomes clear who your enemy is.
  • How can I contact the administration team?

• Be Happy: skype achinsk24530, icq 387061538, m.Agent Prosto_Kirya96@mail.ru.
    • Morgan: skype znak09, please identify yourself.
      Non-russian clans are free to ask help on our board for translation
      or help with contacting tourney admins. HERE

• Can we play on a different map if both teams agree?
    No, only ctf4_old.

See the list of the teams in the original topic (click the "[+] Команды" button, the last in the first post). All discussions and questions write there too (the MS team can help with Russian <-> English translation).

Last edited by ~{MS}~ ksm on Sun 6 Nov 2011, 14:32; edited 9 times in total

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov 2011, 13:44    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Nov 2011, 09:24    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT) Reply with quote
I'm definitely in for a fun cup like this Maybe we should try to find suitable 2-monkeys-teams
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 7 Nov 2011, 09:50    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT) Reply with quote
we have enough players for even 4 lineups I think

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 7 Nov 2011, 18:29    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT) Reply with quote
I'm in.
blue
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Tue 8 Nov 2011, 15:05    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT) Reply with quote
but will there be a set server by the announcers of this tournament or will the servers be free to choose?
i got very bad ping on russian servers and even some german too, so that would be something important for me
~{MS}~ XaKe
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Tue 8 Nov 2011, 15:11    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT) Reply with quote
Read start post again.
~{MS}~ Adam
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Wed 9 Nov 2011, 20:22    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT) Reply with quote
I'm out guys!But it seems to be a nice idea,so have fun!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:12    Post subject: Instagib 2x2 tourney (by russian clan RTT)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Community News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden