An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Fight Club 1 by [botan] - 3on3 at ctf2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
.ua
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 10 Dec 2011, 14:56    Post subject: Fight Club 1 by [botan] - 3on3 at ctf2 Reply with quote
~{MS}~ ksm don't you want to tell us something?
GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 10 Dec 2011, 14:56    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ ksm
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 10 Dec 2011, 16:12    Post subject: Fight Club 1 by [botan] - 3on3 at ctf2 Reply with quote
~{MS}~ team is in.
Lineup is unknown. Processing.

Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:56    Post subject: Fight Club 1 by [botan] - 3on3 at ctf2 Reply with quote
I just wanted to say
thank you botan!!!

Despite the tourney was screwed, I appreciate your initiative very much.
Anyways, it was very nice attempt, and I hope that you will not loose all your motivation to continue making the community to enjoy some different from "ctf4_old" stuff.

In my opinion this fail was the on the community side rather than yours.
So keep goin! Cheers.

If someone shares my opinion, feel free to post it here.

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sun 11 Dec 2011, 23:10    Post subject: Fight Club 1 by [botan] - 3on3 at ctf2 Reply with quote
Upvoting ksm! Thank you very much for your dedication and the attempt to bring some more life into the community. It was really unfortunate that teams don't feel the need to appear and share thar dedication.

Still keep that work up, you did a really good job and I'd say that you were not the ones who failed.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:24    Post subject: Fight Club 1 by [botan] - 3on3 at ctf2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Teeworlds related discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden