An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

Little monkey's born !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 20 Feb 2014, 16:18    Post subject: Little monkey's born ! Reply with quote
Hey dudes,

And first of all, long time no see ! For the last monkeys and friends sometimes coming here and there, it's been soooooo long since I lastly came here. Hope everybody's doing great, and having fun in life !

Latest news here : my wife did it ! Finnally our baby is born ! He must have spin inside his mum's body, coz this little boy had his umbilical thing tied around his neck. Whatever, he is healthy as hell, and already grows so fast. 1 month and a half, already grew by 6 centimeters.

That's pretty much the latest news for me. What about you folks ?! Tell me tell me !

Cheers !

PostPosted: Thu 20 Feb 2014, 16:18    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Jini
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:56    Post subject: Little monkey's born ! Reply with quote
Woot. Congratulations, mate! I've always felt that to have a baby is quite an event in one's life, and now you did it! I wish you strength, and let that warm feeling of fatherhood keep you through the sleepless nights :>

My news:
  • I published \o/.
  • Still thinking of dropping my PhD, no desire to keep working on it, and the progress is too little.
  • I've made quite some connections in the field of elementary particles physics and am arranging things now to move to Moscow and start working as a real scientist (!:>). I have applied for a couple of grants, but the applications are not considered yet.
~{MS}~ XaKe
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 22 Feb 2014, 09:58    Post subject: Little monkey's born ! Reply with quote
~{MS}~ Jini wrote:
I've always felt that to have a baby is quite an event in one's life,

Orly?

Nonetheless, gratz to Eve from me too. I already told Adam (in tw ) how well-fitting it was to have your kid born on new years eve when he brought me the news.

My news:
Going to study "Sportmanagement", starting this winter. Haven't applied yet but I'm pretty confident they'll accept me. Although in 2015 I'm going to apply for a dual study in Southern Germany at an university in Stuttgart together with Adidas as the partner company in which I'd have practical experience to use the theoretical knowledge from university. This will be a little harder to get into but even if I'd fail, I'd still have my usual studies.
~{MS}~ zer0
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sun 23 Feb 2014, 17:49    Post subject: Little monkey's born ! Reply with quote
Hey,

woa that are great news eve! congratz that all went good with the little boy .

In my life not much's going on. Working in a tax consulting company, but im looking for something else - since im not rly interested in what im doing... but idk at all what i want to do in future... We'll see i guess

It has really been a long time now
~{MS}~ Shubi
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Mon 24 Feb 2014, 13:23    Post subject: Little monkey's born ! Reply with quote
Congrats Eve!

This is not only a historic day for you, but also for us because its the first time ever, that someone is being taught in the secrets of the monkeystyle this early. We have great expectations

Now, when it comes to me:

I finished my undergraduate studies in physics with a huge specialization on the field of medical imaging In fact, I will continue to study medical sciences afterwards. I am currently really busy with conducting serious (!) research on the field of medical imaging, so I am rather rarely present, even on irc.

However, I wish you all the best of luck, especially to you Eveil&Family
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:39    Post subject: Little monkey's born !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Other Topics // Floody discussions - Public All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden