An Instagib Teeworlds Clan

finest quality spinning since 2008

IRC: #monkeystyle on quakenet

[Application] Lartza

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lartza
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan 2009, 21:34    Post subject: [Application] Lartza Reply with quote
APPLICATION FORMULA

.. PERSONALITY ..

~ What does your nickname mean? How shall it be pronounced?
Lartza is... Hmm... Only an nickname, comes partially from my name Lari(finnish name)

~ Do you enjoy being a part of a team? How do you enjoy team actions?
I love teaming. I like Battlefield series because of it's team playing and I enjoy playing Teeworlds with decent team that won't solo.

~ What do you think about losing?
Losing makes you stronger. Learn from mistakes and win next time. No excuses why you lost. You lost.

~ If a meeting as been arranged and agreed by you, are you kind of a person who will not be present without warning?
Only when something terrible or totally unexeptable happens. Meetings of clan are like meetings in work. You wont be there and you wont get respect.

~ Which languages do you speak?
Finnish and English, little of Swedish

.. TEEWORLDS ..

~ Why Teeworlds? What does Teeworlds mean to you?
IT's free, it's addicting, it's fun. Teeworlds means everything. I almost never won't get bored to it. If I get bored to Instagib I play race or normal, then back to instagib.

~ How often do you play Teeworlds? How long have you played it?
I play it almost daily. I have played... Hmm... Maybe year with breaks, 6 motnhs maybe total. Now I'm returning again because of 0.5

~ How would you describe your attitude towards Teeworlds?
I'm not sure I understand the question... I love it!(?) It takes away all frustration and tension.

.. IN GAME ..

~ Attack or defense?
Assault enemy base!

~ Supporting or being supported? In game speaking.
Geal and revive till death, don't leave friends.

~ Are you able to follow a strategy during a game round?
Always. I follow orders of higher personnel, or strategy players agree before the game.

~ How would you describe your playing style?
I play agressively and fast. Never camping, soemtimes defend.

~ Are you flaming and whining during games? Mostly speaking for teamspeak things.
Hmm... I've never really used teamspeak. No I'm not, atleast in Teeworlds

.. MONKEY STYLE ..

~ Why joining a clan? What is the main thing you're looking for in the clan?
I want to have group I can play, train and chat with. I'm looking for very intensive gaming moments.

~ Why joining MS?
MS looked like perfect clan to me. Instagib good, internationality good, name perfect

~ What can MS do for you or give you?
MS can get me better player and give me fun memories with Teeworlds

~ Supporting or being supported? Out of game speaking (strategy, etc.)
Duplicate question? I'm not raelly getting the question, but supporting I guess.
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan 2009, 21:34    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
~{MS}~ Tho
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan 2009, 23:27    Post subject: [Application] Lartza Reply with quote
It would be nice to have a few more information about you, such as your name, your age, your fav maps / weapons, stuff like that.

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Zongo
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan 2009, 23:31    Post subject: [Application] Lartza Reply with quote
tervetuloa Lartza
thank you for your application

please write in addition to the application formula something about yourself, for example: how old are you, where in finland are you from, etc.

Further, you should seek for us in teeworlds and play against/with us, so that we can obtain an impression of your skill etc

~{MS}~ Tho wrote:
such as your name.

he wrote his name
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jan 2009, 00:17    Post subject: [Application] Lartza Reply with quote
Oh yeah sry :>

Hyvää yötää Lartz, I guess it's sleep time for you !

Behold bastard son, I am the evil one !
~{MS}~ Bug
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jan 2009, 05:49    Post subject: [Application] Lartza Reply with quote
Always. I follow orders of higher personnel, or strategy players agree before the game.

we are all equal, there is no higher "personnel" in monkeystyle... I have never seen you play so please visit our server more often, and fill in your age
Lartza
Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jan 2009, 07:46    Post subject: Here it comes Reply with quote
Thank you for this warm welcoming!
Vielen Dank für diese Gastfreundschaft!
Merci pour cette accueil chaleureux!

How good was I?(*cough*Google*cough*), sorry I'm a little fluish

How old am I?
15 and I am from Tampere in Western Finland

Favorite maps and weapons?
Hmm... I don't really have one, I don't like the original pirates, but otherwise all maps are great.
For weapons I like hammer, laser, grenade, shotgun and pistol. Hmm.. that's all the weapons there are .) Ninja isn't my style and maybe the favorite is grenade

Then I like pizza and Pepsi, I have a pet hamster, I play videogames(I have PC, (Modded)Playstation Portable, Nintendo DS, Wii and was it 1994 Sega Megadrive
I'm allergic to dogs and cats and many plants and some fruits. I would love to travel if I could get money. I'm very humoristic. I like photography, electronics and robotics, stuff with computer(image processing, 3D modeling and making music).

~{MS}~ Bug wrote:

we are all equal, there is no higher "personnel" in monkeystyle... I have never seen you play so please visit our server more often, and fill in your age

That was more wide answer not just teeworlds.

I think that's it. Ask more and I might open more
~{MS}~ Eve
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jan 2009, 19:55    Post subject: [Application] Lartza Reply with quote
Your application pleased me. Mostly because at last, ONE applicant read the entire post-it's and used the good formule!

Don't know what it means to me, but houraaaaaaaï! Zongo, there's one! One!

Well, hope to see ya again on the server. Good games today!
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 15 Apr 2009, 12:21    Post subject: [Application] Lartza Reply with quote
No further comment since 31st January.
Application rejected. Thread closed.

PostPosted: Today at 01:05    Post subject: [Application] Lartza
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MonkeyStyle Forum Index // Monkey Style - The clan // Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden